View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#48

Rate this Entry
This morning on my way to church, I "wrecked" my Handicapped-Adapted Pickup Truck.

I am ok, but as a person with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I am now "stuck @ home".

I had hit a patch of black ice, I slid, and my right front wheel dropped off the road.

Trying to get back on the road, then spun around several times and I slammed head-on into a granite rock outcrop.

"BANG!", went the "Air Bag", and I finally stopped "off the road" facing 180 degrees from the Granite Rock Outcrop.

What a mess...The last time I ever had a "front-end wreck" was back in 1976.

I always wear my seat belt.

@ least a nice Pelham, NH Policeman gave me a ride to Church, where as a Deacon, I led the congregation in the Offering and Offering Prayer.

An elderly couple who are members of my church who live nearby here in Salem, NH @ one of the Elderly Housing Complexes gave me a ride home.

I will have to contact my Vehicle Liability Insurance Provider tomorrow morning.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Woody I'm sorry about your accident, But happy that you weren't injured.
    What a morning, im glad you werent hurt any worse. Making it to church is a good thing especially after all that. Im hoping your truck can be repaired or replaced soon enough. Its always good to have a truck

Quote Originally Posted by Sihcara
    What a morning, im glad you werent hurt any worse. Making it to church is a good thing especially after all that. Im hoping your truck can be repaired or replaced soon enough. Its always good to have a truck
    My truck is specially adapted for handicapped driver use.

With no public transit in Salem, NH, I am screwed and without a vehicle.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.