View RSS Feed

Autism Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#47

Rate this Entry
Feeling a bit overwhelmed this afternoon.

This morning @ my church it was "me" who received a charity basket of food for the Holiday Season.

Normally, I am the one doing all the giving of my time and my support to my church by being behind the television cameras with broadcasting my church's 10:00 AM Worship Service over Pelham, NH Community Public-Access CATV, and with my serving my 2nd allowed 3 year term as a Deacon Elder and "High Officer" of my Congregational Meetinghouse, my own "lay ministry" has been to "listen" to other Autistics and other disabled adults, when they need to have somebody to talk to. Plus there is my volunteer video production work for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV too.

I will "admit", that myself and my younger non-disabled brother are really financially hurting, and my brother is trying profoundly hard to find a "real job", since he has only made profoundly little money trying to be a "Freelance Photographer".

The donated food will help to feed the both of us, since it is now 2 weeks before the end of our "Financial Month" and after paying my own "bills", I have very little money left out of my monthly SSDI Direct Deposit.

I have already tapped into using my American Express Charge Card to pay for a Dihydrogen Monoxide Filter for our refrigerator's Ice and Dihydrogen Monoxide dispenser, which we 2 brothers use to get drinking water.The Dihydrogen Monoxide fluid being pumped out of Canobie Lake and piped all over Salem, NH is not as "clean" as it used to be decades ago. Tomorrow, I have to use it again to get the crankcase oil and filter replaced in my truck's 2.3L 4-Cylinder Motor.

On Wednesday this upcoming week, I myself and my Autistic friend, "Sara", and her Autism Service Dog, "Haimish" are driving up to Upstate Vermont to spend Thanksgiving Day with another Autistic friend of mine, "Shannon", who is nonverbal who also has Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy, so that she will not spend Thanksgiving Day "alone" in her handicapped-accessible apartment. My friend, "Shannon", like myself does have to wear diapers, but she herself is not an "Adult Baby"

Anyway, earlier this afternoon after returning home from church, when I undressed and laid down in my bed and changed into a clean dry diaper, I "cried myself to sleep", clutching my gentle loving baby dolly friend, "Precious" who protects me from harrowing awful dreams.

Having always been on the receiving end of a lot of "hurts", it was from me profoundly unexpected that I would receive something good.

Woody I'm glad your fellow church members are looking out for you and your brother. Also here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Happy Thanksgiving and merry Christmas! do you mind if I call you Woody as well even though we have never met face to face? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.