View RSS Feed

Musician147

afternoon ^^

Rate this Entry
So....
I just got back from swimming. I'm sitting here in a slightly damp abena M4 (cloth backed) with a bowl of trix cereal and some cold water, watching digimon.

Watching digimon is on the one hand really obvious and annoying at times, but I remember parts of this show fondly; I think I actually felt this way towards the show even when I was 6-7 and it was on TV- it was "little kids stuff", eg. "why am I watching the idiotic cartoon".
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What makes digimon so idiotic? In all honesty does it not make you happy? Does watching a little kids show in the privacy of your residence hurt anyone? if it helps you regress then I would suggest you watch MORE of it so you can be more at peace with yourself honestly. you are not a bad person just because you have feelings and desires for doing things only little children "should" be doing. the truth of the matter is "that's for babies" is nothing more then a societal standard and society is inherently sick and should be constantly striving for better standards anyways. do NOT think less of yourself some1 just because someone might think your somehow wrong to even have these feelings. you see people who do not tolerate or accept this fact are not even worth the time and effort to even argue with. if you enjoy watching Digimon while say wearing a diaper in the privacy of your own home that is NOT wrong and in fact it might be a healthy thing for you depending on your circumstances(I would do the same thing for therapeutic purposes myself and I might try that sometime actually). I have no idea what your current circumstances are because I don't know you very well but I can tell you that I KNOW beyond doubt that you are doing nothing wrong because you are not hurting anyone by doing these things that you have mentioned. I hope I was of some help.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted
    What makes digimon so idiotic? In all honesty does it not make you happy? Does watching a little kids show in the privacy of your residence hurt anyone? if it helps you regress then I would suggest you watch MORE of it so you can be more at peace with yourself honestly. you are not a bad person just because you have feelings and desires for doing things only little children "should" be doing. the truth of the matter is "that's for babies" is nothing more then a societal standard and society is inherently sick and should be constantly striving for better standards anyways. do NOT think less of yourself some1 just because someone might think your somehow wrong to even have these feelings. you see people who do not tolerate or accept this fact are not even worth the time and effort to even argue with. if you enjoy watching Digimon while say wearing a diaper in the privacy of your own home that is NOT wrong and in fact it might be a healthy thing for you depending on your circumstances(I would do the same thing for therapeutic purposes myself and I might try that sometime actually). I have no idea what your current circumstances are because I don't know you very well but I can tell you that I KNOW beyond doubt that you are doing nothing wrong because you are not hurting anyone by doing these things that you have mentioned. I hope I was of some help.
    I guess it does make me happy; sure, sometimes the storytelling and animation is lazy, the text un-sophisticated and sugar coated, the music repeates itself and is kinda predictable (although it has themes from pieces I like- american in paris, Bartok's concerto for orchestra...I am grateful for the orchestra even being there to begin with)

... despite these things I do find watching it comforting and theraputic. One could say that currently I'm juggling 2.5 jobs, my own mental and physical health, and my plans for the future. A prolific time in my life, but a stressful one. I try to make it seem as less stressful as possible.
    well go ahead and do these activities in the privacy of your own residence more often then because you NEED the stress relief. believe me when i say this I was so stressed out I went mad one day and as a result of that I tried to kill myself because I did NOT get enough diaper time for myself! being a adult baby or a diaper lover is nothing more then a coping mechanism(in our SPECIFIC case I think, it can be more or something completely different for other people) that is a lot healthier then the alternatives like drugs and alcohol right? in all honesty the only thing you should be doing about regressing is you should be looking for ways to IMPROVE it based upon your personal needs at any given moment and not even try to REMOVE this part of your very humanity! you are a human being and if wearing diapers while watching digimon is your thing then go ahead and do it more then. just remember one thing this is a part of who and what you are and it will never go away so for your sake just learn how to MANAGE this part of yourself do NOT try to get rid of it because it has NEVER happened before to ANY AB/DL's in recorded history that I know of.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.