View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#45

Rate this Entry
In my heart, I am not a growed-up person.

I am still a "little boy".

Today I have watched cartoons.

Did not want to watch any growed-up person TV programs.

I was a good little boy and I correctly took my afternoon nap with my soft baby dolly friend, "Precious".

I have never liked my growed-up body.

I have always wanted to stay "little", and only have the thoughts and feelings of a very small "crippled child".

Today, growed-up "Woody" person inside my body took me out in his pickup truck to purchase (3) 40 # bags of Wood Pellet Fuel for the Wood Stove Heater unit in the Living Room for his younger growed-up brother.

Growed-up "Woody" person inside my body then took me to the Walmart on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH to purchase some food, and he bought me "baby wipes", because as a "crippled Little one", I am unable to be potty trained and I have to wear dydees, "like I am still just a baby".

@ the Walmart Store, other people stared @ my leg braces and forearm crutches, and I thought they were making fun of me.

"Woody" growed-up person inside my body not let me go to where the toys are.

Me wanted to look @ the Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks.

Me have lots of them here @ home that I love to mutely sit on the floor in my leg braces and play with.

Me like to pretend to be Policeman in patrol car, stopping evil bad people, like the evil bad man this past Monday in the Windham, NH Town Forest Reserve who showed me where pee-pee comes from on his body.

Me want police to find an punish the evil bad man who "hurt me" by making me look at where his pee-pee comes from.

Me hate all pee-pee thin showing evil bad men.

Me "hate them all!!!!!"

Me, "Widdle Tommy" must say "Bye-Bye!!!!!!".

Me have to crawl upstairs and get ready for bed.

Growed-up "Woody" person inside my body has to take me to church tomorrow.

He is a "Church Deacon" and he tells me all the time about "Right and Wrong".

He protects me!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It sounds to me that you take care of what needs to be taken care of on the adult side of things. And, yes, I get it that funds are tight for you. But, Hot Wheels cost, what, 80 or 90 cents each? So as long as you just get one, what would it hurt? Don't torture yourself over this. Take care of your inner little guy, and look at the damn Hot Wheels.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.