View RSS Feed

sewing patterns

Rate this Entry
Hi, I am looking for patterns to make abdl clothes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Mommy Ella
Tags: sissy baby

Just to kinda warn you... chances are you will get a lot more responses if you post this on the Adult Baby Forum. I would guess that 75% of members ignore the blog section.

That being said.... I don't know where to get patterns, but I am sure someone can help.
    It really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for footed sleepers I would check out simplicity. Onsies, there are several youtube videos on how to make a pattern. Cloth diapers depends on the style, for flats and prefolds it really just comes down to dimensions you can look at supplier websites to see what their sizes are and then sew fabric to match. If you are looking for more of the AIO style diapers Baby Per Sempre used to have a free pattern not sure if he still does. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.