View RSS Feed

Everything seems out of order.

Rate this Entry
I have been depressed over small little things. Honestly I do not know where it went wrong how it work. I cannot seem to work the things out. My grades in school are at the tip of the hill and it is wobbly. I have tried to improve it but somehow it has been too slow. It seems impossible for me to catch up with my college mates. It has been a clutter situation for me to sort all the clutter in my mind. Lately I had a purge cycle over me wearing diapers. It got so bad that I decided to throw all my diapers, my pacifier and my bottle. This is far worse purge I ever went through, which is I threw all my Ab/Dl stuffs. However now I'm kind of regret over it because it felt so stupid. I do not know maybe this feeling will be over soon once my head are cleared with all the clutter.

Hey, are you feeling better? You can talk to me if you want to you know. I can't help but I promise to be a good listener drop me a pm if you need someone to talk to:3 I rarely uses sg's site because sometimes you get blocked for some reasons and secondly it's because there's just too little interactions:p - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.