View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

It's been quite a while since I've been here....

Rate this Entry
Wow...I can't remember the last time I was on has been brutal. I've not made any more cloth diapers because I lost my sewing went away with the disobedient 16 year old. I have material to make two, but no machine. At least the 4 cloth diapers and 2 pair of PUL pants are doing me well at night. I've got a 'onesie' (oh, sorry, 'bodysuit' to appease the folks at Gerber) coming this week. My wife and I got matching footie jammies this summer, but have only been able to wear them at night once. It was an incredible feeling, going to bed diapered, wearing a blanket sleeper, with a paci. Then waking up in the morning to a wife who wanted to nurse me for 45 minutes. So anyway...I hope to get a new sewing machine soon...I need to make more diapers....I miss making diapers, and I need to modify my design...again....LOL.

It's night night time....time for a diaper,nursing,a paci and beddy-bye..(too warm for blanket sleeper.)
Life in General

Welcome back! Disobedient 16-year-old... went away? To where? That sounds a bit unfortunate!

Well, I hope a new machine (and perhaps an obedient 16-year-old!) are in the near future.
    Glad to see your back. I missed you. Hopping things get better in the future and you can get back to normal.
    The 16 year old went back to live with her father...she broke too many rules and decided she didn't want to live here anymore. And they were not unreasonable rules...things like curfew and computer use. So life is peaceful again. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.