View RSS Feed

PaddedSuperboy

The Pleasure of Acceptence

Rate this Entry
The past few weeks I have been fantasizing in my mind what it would be like if I told someone close to me about my diaper fetish, and they accepted me.
Acceptation is a basic human want. Everyone wants to be accepted and embraced into open arms. But the cold reality is that is not the case. Many topics and elements, including diaper fetishism is shunned by the society we engage our self's in.
It's just unfortunate that I have to keep this side of myself a secret. Because I just want someone to know. I would never engage in diaper use around my friends and family, I simply want to be accepted. I want to be accepted because I am afraid of getting caught. I don't want to take this secret to my grave, I don't like being a person that holds back alot of information. The truth is I am a very open young man. The truth is, this is the only major secret about myself that I keep from everyone, and it's frustrating I can't tell anyone.

Updated 07-Oct-2013 at 00:28 by PaddedSuperboy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is a quandary no doubt... but, whatever 'side' of the acceptance take, that one is on...I think that acceptance of self...is paramount.

Not only for your own sake, but in presenting yourself in that balanced way...that others can perceive, even before, or whether they're ever better informed to the particulars...

The difficulty, it seems...is our dependency of self-acceptance as historically hinged on the acceptance of others. Striking the balance of self-acceptance and not being...shall we say...narcissistic... it's left to so much perception...

How we view ourselves, has been so conditioned by our level of outside acceptance... One may need to remove one's self from this dichotomy, in order to resolve both aspects... And once accomplished...perhaps a merging is then in order...

Can you...do you...accept yourself...fully, and with little to no exception? ...in your imperfection?

It seems to me now...two separate issues, that commingle prematurely...when, at first...one's own acceptance may be needed...without any further, or corroborating evidence... then, and perhaps only then...is the seeking of others acceptance available...whether necessary or not...

Perhaps, it's not the necessary struggle that we first make it out to be... are you genuinely defined by this? I think not....but, that matters little if you believe otherwise...

"it ain't nothing but a thing"....

I'm listening...
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka
    It is a quandary no doubt... but, whatever 'side' of the acceptance take, that one is on...I think that acceptance of self...is paramount.

Not only for your own sake, but in presenting yourself in that balanced way...that others can perceive, even before, or whether they're ever better informed to the particulars...

The difficulty, it seems...is our dependency of self-acceptance as historically hinged on the acceptance of others. Striking the balance of self-acceptance and not being...shall we say...narcissistic... it's left to so much perception...

How we view ourselves, has been so conditioned by our level of outside acceptance... One may need to remove one's self from this dichotomy, in order to resolve both aspects... And once accomplished...perhaps a merging is then in order...

Can you...do you...accept yourself...fully, and with little to no exception? ...in your imperfection?

It seems to me now...two separate issues, that commingle prematurely...when, at first...one's own acceptance may be needed...without any further, or corroborating evidence... then, and perhaps only then...is the seeking of others acceptance available...whether necessary or not...

Perhaps, it's not the necessary struggle that we first make it out to be... are you genuinely defined by this? I think not....but, that matters little if you believe otherwise...

"it ain't nothing but a thing"....

I'm listening...
    -Marka
    I do accept myself, I accept my fetish, I have been in and out of diapers since I was a stumbling toddler. Diapers...well they have always been a part of my life, and I think they'll never leave me. I accept myself, with all my imperfections.
    But I reckon that is not enough for my own self-gratification, judging by this blog post.
    I don't genuinely think my diapers define me, and I never want them to. I AM ME, I AM CONNOR. I am not just " man who finds relief being swaddled in diapers." I am oh so much more than that.
    I articulate what you are suggesting to me. That at the end of the day, the only acceptance I need is self-acceptance. Other's blessings are only icing on the cake of self-esteem.
    Yes, and in that

the only acceptance I need is self-acceptance. Other's blessings are only icing on the cake of self-esteem.
    you may find the greater acceptance of you through others...in the mastery of

I AM ME, I AM CONNOR. I am not just " man who finds relief being swaddled in diapers." I am oh so much more than that.
    and, perhaps comes the bigger part...

To think, or feel, or perhaps know...one's self...is not yet necessarily living it... living it, is the genuine demonstration to you, and the rest ...living it, is the demonstration of acts far beyond the words ....the expressing that supersedes simple demonstration...for only then, I believe...is it in fact truly you. Be Conner...first, and foremost!

{Stolen, paraphrase from Suzy Orman}
    When you announce that you are Conner Xyz... anyone in your presence shall immediately know...that you certainly are!! Without any doubt... What you do on the sidelines...doesn't matter, not because it's not important, but because it's not paramount to who you are...

Live it! Be it! Do it! From one over-thinker to the next...thinking and feeling, is only going to get you so far ('glass-ceiling')... Put your 'dogs' on the road, and walk the talk... make it so...

-Marka :Cheerleader:
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.