View RSS Feed

JazzBaby

Just was one of those days

Rate this Entry
Earlier today, I wanted to get my first sissy related item which was some panties, but decided to back out. I was at a the Target at the local mall which made me so nervous that I would see someone I knew there. Later at another store I wanted to get my first bottle. I had it in my hand and after getting nervous seeing the line at the cashier I put it back and left.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel your issue...Do they run a self-check at your local Target, Wal-Mart, etc? If not...pick up another one or two inexpensive items, and just go through check-out...pretend you are on the phone or something...so you don't have to make eye-contact...if self-check isn't an option... Try to recite the declaration of independence in your mind...while going through checkout...make a fake list of things to get, and look it over, while the checker is running your items through...

Insist you need/get a receipt! Like in case you got the wrong thing for someone else... or you're keeping track how much this unknown (to the checker) person you're buying panties for will owe you...etc...

Mostly, just realize that no-one is paying attention, or will care what you're buying...as long as you keep cool like you're buying something for someone else...or, any other ordinary every-day purchased by you item...

It takes a few times...

Hang in there!
    -Marka
    The self-checkout is great, it's what I used last week when I bought my first diapers. (Although some part of me still just wanted to curl up and die of embarrassment.) Although I can say, when you're about to choose your item, don't hesitate. I just walked to that section, made sure they had my size, and put the diapers in my basket.

So I wish you luck on your next attempt! I too hope to get my first bottle soon, at least before Christmas.
    It took me a couple tries before I could get my first sissy item. I found it helps to go later at night when they're aren't as many people there. Just hang in there you'll get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp
    It took me a couple tries before I could get my first sissy item. I found it helps to go later at night when they're aren't as many people there. Just hang in there you'll get it eventually.
    Well, I would normally try to do that but I don't have my own car. I'm using the bus to get home from school. I'm done in the early afternoon so that's when I decided to try it.
    Keep your head up and just keep trying.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.