View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#25

Rate this Entry
It is 2 days until the government shutdown, and there is a lot on my mind. To be honest, the "Tea Party" openly hates all Americans who are "disabled". They want people like me, a person with Autism and Cerebral Palsy "dead". The "Tea Party" also seems to be "Openly Anti-Semetic" and "Violent". They want to "destroy" the Elderly, Disabled, and the Poor.

First they will gut all the social programs, and then they will be building concentration camps and gas chambers to exterminate people like me.

We did not "learn from history", did we?

"Stanley Thornton" the Adult Baby from Redding, California should not have been on that National Geographic Channel TV show, "TABOO".

His appearance on that show has set the entire Tea Party after all us developmentally disabled, and literally, I personally feel that my life is in danger 24/7 around the clock.

"Stanley Thornton" has literally endangered all the lives of us disabled all over America.

The Tea Party has been whipping up a lot of undying hatred of us persons with lifelong disabilities, as being "useless eaters", to paraphrase Nazi Party Propoganda Minister Josef Goebbels has stated.

My own younger non-disabled brother has been having premonitions, that something "evil" from the depths of Hell is brewing all over America.

Me too.

Concentration camps, sure. ok.
    And this is why I am somewhat of an Anarchist myself. Partially.
    Why would anyone want to be an anarchist?
    As a member of ADISC, Stanley is one of our own. The only people hurt by that show, were those who were portrayed in it. I think you could choose better when picking a sacrificial offering to appease your gods.

If I told you that you get what you vote for, to exonerate yourself - would you try to tell me that you donít vote. Predatory mindsets donít need a reason to hunt, they only need an opportunity. It is for this reason that you and your peers should do your utmost to prevent them from taking elected public office.

Short and sweet; Get off your arse and join pressure groups that reflect your better interests, or even yet - create your own. I have stolen a motto for your new political lobby / pressure group; [B]Fortune favours the brave[/B].

Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito
    Why would anyone want to be an anarchist?
    There are many reasons, but for the sake of keeping the peace, I'll keep them to myself. No offense. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.