View RSS Feed

BabyBilly

Wishing and Hoping

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSister View Post
Since I was 5 years old I have wanted to be a girl. I cross dressed for 40 years trying to be a girl. I finally came out as a transsexual in 1992.

I had SRS in 1996. This is the closest I could get to being a girl. I have enjoyed my female life ever sense.

I still wish I had been born a girl. There are things I can never experience as a transsexual. But at the same time I would not be the person I am.

So there is the dichotomy. Being born a girl or being a transsexual. I can not make up my mind. All I can do is accept who I am and how I got here.

Yes I wish I had been born girl.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I often wondered what it would of been like for me to of been born female. I have five sisters and they all seem to have a lot of issues in their attitudes towards other people. I have one sister who is 45 and not worth a plug nickle. She is very stuck on her self,hates life and is very lazy. She has lost every job she ever had from running her mouth to the boss. She hates me and everyone else and I hate her. She has made fun and sarcastic remarks about me having to wear diapers and she is very ashame of me as I have a weak small right leg from polio and I am a little slow on grasping learning abilities from having Encephalitis when I was six years old. I go out and cut five acres of grass,cut wood and have a great garden and take my mother where ever she needs to go. This sister vacooms her bedroom and a small area where her computer is and washes her clothes and that is it. But she tells everyone that I am the lazy person. My legs hurt and I have diabeties but I still manage to get things done.
    I often wondered what it would of been like for me to of been born female. I have five sisters and they all seem to have a lot of issues in their attitudes towards other people. I have one sister who is 45 and not worth a plug nickle. She is very stuck on her self,hates life and is very lazy. She has lost every job she ever had from running her mouth to the boss. She hates me and everyone else and I hate her. She has made fun and sarcastic remarks about me having to wear diapers and she is very ashame of me as I have a weak small right leg from polio and I am a little slow on grasping learning abilities from having Encephalitis when I was six years old. I go out and cut five acres of grass,cut wood and have a great garden and take my mother where ever she needs to go. This sister vacooms her bedroom and a small area where her computer is and washes her clothes and that is it. But she tells everyone that I am the lazy person. My legs hurt and I have diabeties but I still manage to get things done. I am a man and content to be one. It is ashame that we can't change like once a year to try the other way of life out.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.