View RSS Feed

The wife and life that I always wanted

Rate this Entry
I use to think that true love only existed in the movies and fairy tales. Every relationship I have ever had ended in disaster and heartache. I thought I was meant to be alone for the rest of my life. On August 12th of 2012 I was in a terrible car accident that almost killed me. During my recovery, some of my old friends had found out and messaged me threw facebook. One friend in particular stayed in touch with me through the whole thing. When I was well enough to start going out on my own again, she had messaged me and asked if I had found anyone special in my life yet. At this time my heart had been broken so many times that I had giving up and accepted the fact I was meant to be alone. She wouldn't take no for an answer though and told me of a girl that she worked with, said she was exactly like me. My first thought was yeah right, but then I got to thinking, I really would like to meet somebody that I could relate to and be myself around. So I agreed to start talking to this girl over the phone. Her name was Kristen and she had already heard lots about me from my friend. We talked for days and decided it was time to meet in person, so I went on my very first blind date. When I went to pick her up, I had a little trouble finding the place, typical male to get lost and not ask for directions which made me late lol, wonderful first impression. When I did finally arrive at the correct house, she walked outside and I saw her for the first time. The first thought that went threw my head was, there is no way that is her, she looked amazing. The second thought threw my head was I don't stand a chance. The third thought was pleeeeeeease have a personality that matches your good looks. On the ride to our first date, neither one of us said much other than introducing ourselves. When we got to where we were going and ordered our food, I remembered that my friend told me she was a shy one which was bad news cause i was too, and that makes for a boring dinner lol. So I said to myself time to man up put some life into this date. So I asked her about herself and that broke the ice. After that the date was absolutely wonderful, we started talking like we had known each other for years. That is when it hit me, I finally found the one for me. We had dated for a while after that and got closer and closer, there was nights we would just sit in the car and talk for hours until early mornings. Two months had gone by and something had happened, she wasn't happy and was going to leave to go back home to Missouri. I begged and pleaded for her to stay, but she said it was too late, she had already bought her plane ticket, and it was scheduled to leave in two weeks. I was devastated, and heartbroken once again. However I couldn't let it end that way, not this time, I knew she was the one for me. So in those next two weeks I did everything in my power to show her I wasn't like the other guys that I was worth the risk. I remember spending many hours in my field crying my eyes out praying to God to please change her mind. A few days later my prayer was answered, as she had rescheduled her flight to a later date, months away. Within that time I had convinced her to move in with me and to just give me a chance to show her that I could make her happier than she had ever been. On June 27th of this year 2013, we got married. It was the happiest day of my life. Ever since then my life has been exactly as I dreamed it would be, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We also have a kid on the way, our due date is January 25th 2014, so I will finally have the family I have always wanted. Recently I have came out to her about my little side. It was the hardest thing I had ever done for many reasons. First I thought she would think I was a freak and leave me. Second is this was before I found out there were others like me, so I felt alone in this matter. To my amazement though, she took it very well and told me if it made me happy then go with it. My reaction was WAIT WHAT???? you don't think any less of me? She took my hand and kissed me then said I know you are still the man I married and no I do not think any less of you, I love you. I was so happy I almost cried. Not only did she love me but she also accepted my little side, even thinks I look cute in my diapers. Everyday I wake up to her beautiful face, I thank God for blessing me with what I have always wanted. I am finally complete with her in every way possible. Now I can honestly say that I have the wife and the life I have always wanted.

I want to say congrats to you and your new wife. Wish you and yours all the best in the future. Being new parents after the first
    of the year will offer new challenges and best of luck in that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.