View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#22

Rate this Entry
{FROM LAST NIGHT}

I lie in my bed, mute and only able to make soft little grunts, as I hug "Precious", my baby dolly friend. On my 27" "analog" television, I am watching a DVD of that documentary series, "Through the Wormhole", hosted by actor Morgan Freeman. I turn my head from side to side, and in my limited vision without my eyeglasses, I see my teddy bear, "Poopy" to my left, and to my right is my fully jointed teddy bear, "Timmy". They "watch over me" every night, all through the night when I sleep. with my "free" arm and hand, and I grasp one of my teethers/rattles and I bring it to my mouth. I alternately mouth and shake this colorful baby toy and I internally feel "happy". As I continue to mutely play with this particular teether/rattle, I sense a warm wet feeling inside the front of my diaper. "Am I Wet?". Mouthing the teether/rattle, and clutching "Precious", I felt "confused". With my Autistic "Bodily Awareness" cognitive deficit, knowing and understanding whenever I am wet and/or poopy is difficult for me. I set "Precious" aside, along with the teether/rattle I was playing with. I reached down an "felt" just inside my diaper, and "YES!", I was "very wet". Lying there, I mutely un-taped my diaper and I struggled a bit to lift my own tushie to pull the "dirty" diaper out from under me. I reached over with my left hand to grasp a clean, dry diaper, and then my baby wipes, and diaper rash ointment. It takes me a few minutes to wipe myself clean of pee-pee on my body. I then applied diaper rash ointment to where I needed it. I then lifted my tushie as best I could with my spastic cerebral palsy affected legs, and put the new clean diaper under me. I am such a "clumsy" diaper changer of myself. I finally got the tapes fastened snugly and I gently grasped "Precious" dolly friend. Mutely, without words, I told "Precious", that "Me Baby Too!!!!!", "Me Wuv You Forever!!!!!".
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

After a Grand Mal seizure it is difficult for me to clean up, mussels don't want to move right. It is easier to clean up with a diaper on then with out. My functions both void during a seizure.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.