View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#21

Rate this Entry
With the mass-murder shooting 2 days ago, I have been feeling "conflicted" about my being an Autistic person who likes "Toy Guns". I feel like I am in the cross-hairs of every single panty-waisted "do-gooder" who wants to "demonize" Toy Guns.

What about all the real ones?

My owning "Toy Guns" is not harming anyone.

Anyway, I am feeling like a "criminal".
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0278.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	18492
These of course, are my AFO leg braces I have to wear every day to aid me in standing and walking. This is where I set them every night before I get into my bed to mutely watch DVD's before falling asleep with "Precious", my baby dolly friend. She protects me from "bad dreams" induced by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0277.jpg 
Views:	2220 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	18493
This is my "bedtime" reality as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, who is also an "Adult Baby", due to devere childhood abuse and neglect from my psychotic mentally-ill Mother. "Being a Baby" every night @ bedtime and during "afternoon naps" for 25+ years has kept me from ending up dead via "Seppuku". Hopefully you will pardon my use of the Japanese term for Suicide. Back in 2005, a week after my Birthday that year, I came very close to "ending it all".

After my Seppuku attempt, I was "tested" and found out for the first time in my life, that I have always had "Mild Autism", which was never diagnosed in childhood, when I was growing up in the 1960's.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.