View RSS Feed

I cant take much more

Rate this Entry
As if I were not depressed enough already still trying to cope with the accident, I just got a call from my brother that my Mom came home to find that her cat, a cat that I loved as well had passed away sometime while she was gone.

I can't take much more emotional trauma right now. I am on the edge and I feel like I have no one to turn to. I want to cry so bad right now, but it hurts so much to do so.

I am so very sorry! I'm heartbroken for you. I know how it feels to lose a beloved cat, and it's horrible at any time. Cry all you want. You're among friends here.
    Sorry to hear, I lost a cat once as well, when I was younger.
    And as ICkaraokegirl said: You're among friends here.
    Updated 16-Sep-2013 at 02:21 by Cranky (grammar)
    I can't express just how much I understand how your feeling but be assured that you have friends here who know just how awful it can be.
    I know it really sucks to be kicked while you're down. When it rains, it really does pour, huh? I wish I had something I could just say and make you feel all better inside right away. But there's nothing I can say. This part of your life sucks right now, but it won't suck forever. One day you'll be happy and peaceful again. Just get through this time. Just get through today. Just get through tomorrow. Keep going. No human can be sad sad sad forever. You'll get past this with time.
    I am a cat lover myself and know how you feel. a few years ago, we had to have one of our kitties put down due to her health problems. I grew up with her and she was family to me. I've lost a few pets over the years, and its like losing a member of the family. I'm sure that your kitty will be watching over you, and whenever you get a warm fuzzy feeling, kitty may just be sending you love....
    Allow me to express my condolences FauxPas... -Marka
    We're listening...
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Having lost several pets thru the years, I know what you are going thru. Take care and have a
    I know how you feel too well...
    I'm sorry things have taken another turn for the worse. Losing a pet is never easy. I really hope things start going better soon - and they will, eventually.

It sucks when you want to cry - and it can be painful. But later on, it does feel better. It's like you're getting rid of all the anger and sadness when you cry. So if you're comfortable doing so, there's nothing wrong with closing your door, cuddling up to a stuffed animal or even a pillow, and crying out all the bad stuff.

Alternatively, if you just want to talk, drop me a message any time. Don't go through the bad times alone. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.