View RSS Feed

DaddyDorito

Weirded out

Rate this Entry
I honestly thought I could find like minded individuals here and while I have found like, 1-2 like this the majority of you honestly creep me out. Tried not being rude about it but WOW.

Some of you are openly talking about how good it feels to poop yourself, others are obsessed with showing off their diapers in public, a few want the whole world & their mothers to know, etc... It's way too weird for me.

I mean if someone looked at me from a "vanilla" perspective then yeah I'm a weirdo too. At least I don't like pooping myself and showing everyone that I like to wear diapers.

Of course don't take this as a generalization of the community. I'm simply pointing out the portions of the community that I 100% despise.

I've learned quite a bit from the week that I've been around, so there's no way I can say my time on this site was a waste. However upon discovering this site I've gained a lot of insight on the darkside of this "kink, lifestyle" w/e you want to call it for yourself.

I'm honestly wondering why adisc lets users openly talk about pooping themselves in a pleasurable way? I can understand if it's brought up in a discussion related to incontinence but when it becomes a pleasure thing it becomes beyond weird. I see someone post about how they love doing that to themselves and I lose every ounce of respect for said person.

Stuff like that makes me feel very uncomfortable and I'm sure it makes a lot of other users uncomfortable as well. I recall a thread a few days back about someone hesitating to bring their bf/gf here because of how the community is. Can we just have some sort of guideline where we're required to tone down the subject matter? The site says keep the discussions pg-13 but I'm sure no one under that age would be ok with reading about "the joys of pooping your diaper". Possibly keep things related to "waste discussion" to a specific forum?

Seriously. Gross. PLS. NO.
Tags: gross, pls, stop
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

preach omg
    I don't wish to sound harsh but this lot are tame compared to what's discussed on other sites and if you find this awkward then I highly recommend staying because the alternative is a whole lot worse.

As for PG-13, there are already guidelines in the rules about how descriptive these discussions can become so if you think its that bad then use the 'Report post' button to inform the Mods.

Personally, I tend not to talk much about the body waste side of AB/DL unless someone is asking for help with a specific question.
    Well, the fact of the matter is that as ab/ dl's some of us enjoying messing, and a lot of us enjoy wetting. It's what babies do, and we are regressing to babies.
    Yes Kimba I understand. I however reserve the right to express my disgust towards this.
    Just to add, I'm "ok" with the peeing aspect of being ab/dl, but I prefer to not talk about it or see it mentioned. Not something I like to discuss or see being discussed.
    Seeing as you are very new to the AB/DL community in general, and you describe being very new to your own desires as well, I am not surprised you feel this way. And it's okay to feel that way.

However, I would reserve judgment on those AB/DLs that have different desires. It overall sounds like you are more uncomfortable with the fact you have a diaper fetish to begin with. Like you, when I first came to explore this side of myself, I had similar reservations. But the greater reality is, you are on a diaper forum.

If you have more questions concerning how you feel about it in relation to your own being, many here are ready to dispense some great advice and make you feel welcome.

I hope you enjoy your experience on ADISC and not let such things "creep you out" too much. You'd be surprised just how similar your peers are to you. As I was definitely.

I work a great job, I'm doing independent tissue culture and cancer research at a lab, I love beer, I'm really fit and love the outdoors...and I happen to wet and mess diapers on occasion. I even have pacifiers and bottles! A pretty odd way to get one's jollies now and then, but whatever.

No, I'm fine with who I am. I can safely say I will never delve into what I just described as being horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito
    No, I'm fine with who I am. I can safely say I will never delve into what I just described as being horrible.
    Alrighty then! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here and you get a lot out of it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    This is one off the unfortunate things of being part of a fetish community. What we like is definitely weird and creepy to some people. And even among ABDLs, there is a vast range of opinions on the things you've mentioned: coming out, messing diapers, and visible diapers. We should all agree to the universal standard of not involving anyone in our activities who doesn't wish to be, and only doing things that are safe and legal. And I think it's OK to be weirder out by some of the things people like on here. However, there needs to be mutual respect on the issues.

I can relate your feelings on posts about messing, because I don't like them either. So I simply avoid any thread that discusses messing. Those who want to discuss it can do so; those who don't want to can avoid the threads. (They should be clearly labelled; if they aren't, use the report button to tell a mod). I'm not into everything in this community. So I simply avoid any threads about things I don't like, and post to those I do.

Your feelings are understandable. But we are a community founded on supporting each other, not calling each other disgusting (we get enough of that from the world). I think it's best to simply live and let live. We'd love to have you in our community, and you're free to participate wherever you're comfortable.
    Yeah I agree about how the posts should be labeled a bit better. Perhaps if there was a visible symbol before the post that warned of any uh "waste" talk. Be it #1 or #2.

I ignore them as well, I just felt like I needed to state my opinion on the matter. Assert that not everyone in the community is the same (I know this, we all know this, but regardless these things need to be said lest we forget)
    I'm honestly wondering why adisc lets users openly talk about pooping themselves in a pleasurable way? I can understand if it's brought up in a discussion related to incontinence but when it becomes a pleasure thing it becomes beyond weird. I see someone post about how they love doing that to themselves and I lose every ounce of respect for said person.

For the same reason ADISC lets people post about wearing and wetting diapers in a pleasurable way - that's the purpose of an ABDL support site. If you didn't enjoy it yourself you'd probably feel the same way about people who wet diapers. If you weren't Bi yourself you might feel disgusted by same-sex attraction.

You should try thinking about WHY you don't like these things. It's OK not to like them, but why does someone else enjoying something you don't mean you lose all respect for them?

Your feelings of disgust towards towards pooping diapers are your feelings and you have a right to them - but they are not evidence, they're not a reason to disapprove of people. You probably feel this so strongly because you've only just become a member of an ABDL community. You've just walked in off the street into a topsy turvey world where wearing diapers is something fun instead of shameful, and wetting and messing are something you CAN talk about if you want to, instead of something that happens in a little room on your own and you never talk about. It's a clash between the values that your used to and the values that we have in our own ABDL space.

I went through a phase like this when I first joined in the ABDL community - before that I would wear and use my diapers on my own, or jerk off to ABDL stories, and once it was over I would clean up and not think about it. I didn't even like having non-ABDL tabs open in my browser at the same time ABDL pages, in case I looked from one to the other and got reminded of how disgusted the rest of the world would be if they knew about us. I got over that in time. It's not a question of your desires changing, but I'll predict that over time you'll feel less shocked by discussion of #1 and #2 - you'll learn to roll your eyes and pass by. You'll probably find it a lot easier to talk about the things you DO enjoy too.
    Actually I feel it strongly because I knew someone who was into the #2 without the diaper aspect. He was sludge, pure scum. Even before that I considered anyone who enjoyed anything with poop to be sludge.

I'll let them talk about it, I won't say anything to them personally. However with this blog I'm letting you all know that I find it disgusting and that I am proof(not like there hasn't been in the past) that people in the AB/DL community can have strong dislikes for aspects of the community.

It's not a recent thing because I joined the AB/DL community. What is a recent thing however is how I feel like I should distance myself from this community or at least the parts that I dislike. Trying to meet like minded people is exactly what I'd like because then I can focus on the things that are OK in my book.
    First of all, DD, welcome to ADISC. I think that, if you choose to stick around for awhile, you'll discover that the posts you are focusing on represent a fraction of what is happening here...and an easily avoided fraction at that.

I agree with Adventurer, but I'll go even broader. The nature of any community is that it exists as a mixture of disparate parts. Everyone is interested in different sorts of things. Some like to do this; others like to do that; it's the way of the world. Since ADISC is a support site for a very specific subcategory of humanity, it is only logical that we who are here ought to feel (within the rules of the site and within reason) free to discuss our needs and our desires as they connect to diapers, our fetishizing of them (if we do this), our desire to regress in them (if that applies), our medical need to wear them (if that is the case) or what have you. It makes sense.

It also makes sense that some of the people here mess their diapers, and for various reasons. (For the record, I don't. My IC is urinary only, and my Little self is not fecal incontinent either.) Some of those reasons--the intentional ones--might seem a bit ridiculous or silly or just plain gross, but let us all keep in mind that everything about this seems that way to outsiders. To those who have never known the draw of this particular internal desire, we are all a bunch of freaks. Of course, the same can be said of ANYONE indulging in ANYTHING a little bit off-color, and (going out on a limb here, but I don't think it's a huge one) I would bet that most people have something at least a little bit off-color in their lives.

So...

Ignore the messing threads. Just don't click on them. I have been here for a couple of months and I can honestly say that I have yet to read a single post about that subject outside of IC threads, which is where they probably have a natural right to exist. And search for threads that have more meaning for you. There will be, I think, plenty of them.
    Astra, you're right on the mark with that.
    Astra and DD, you're not going to get any argument from me on that one. But to each his/her own. As I said, I just don't read them and they don't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito
    Yeah I agree about how the posts should be labeled a bit better. Perhaps if there was a visible symbol before the post that warned of any uh "waste" talk. Be it #1 or #2.

I ignore them as well, I just felt like I needed to state my opinion on the matter. Assert that not everyone in the community is the same (I know this, we all know this, but regardless these things need to be said lest we forget)
    Not to digress...but, perhaps a bio-hazard symbol (ICON)bio-hazard symbol would be good! Some thread titles, in their intent to warn perhaps...have been somewhat explicit themselves... I have a particular sensitivity to this too...but, I really try not to judge the people for it...just knowing it's not for me...I'll avoid it, when I know it's there...

Also, though it may not seem apparent to you now....as I think Geno pointed out...there is so much more to immerse yourself in here at ADISC, there are a lot of really cool people here...many people, will realize the error of the human ways...

And as I believe it was Strontium pointed out...what you find offensive here...vastly pales in comparison to pretty much any other *B/DL related websites...

I too, hope that you'll be able to manage long enough...to find much good that is available here too!

-Marka

Do I actually agree with Astra on something? He does appear to be pretty reasonable, and in fair perspective, in my opinion too...on this issue... FWIW ;-) -Marka

-----added------
    Perhaps the bio-hazard symbol wasn't as original in my thought, as I had thought see http://www.adisc.org/forum/groups/871-messy-group.html Group Avatar.
    Updated 17-Sep-2013 at 04:20 by Marka
    After discovering the online AB/DL scene, it took me most of 20 years to get involved, and it was because of many of the same reasons you feel disgusted, DaddyDorito. Those things still aren't my favorite things about AB/DL, however I've come to appreciate that we all do things others don't care for, or would never do.

As you're well aware, diapers have a strong connection to bodily functions and are also in close contact with our sex organs. It's perhaps an unfortunate reality that, for some of us, all of these things have become entangled, but it's also not all that surprising when you think about it. Many of us have, at times, expressed a wish that these desires would go away, but they generally don't. There has to be a place where we can go to escape the oppressive sense of our own weirdness, and for some of us, that place is here.

ADISC is not a perfect place, but I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect place to discuss this stuff. Some of us will always be a bit too weird for others of us. I'm not proud to say it, but it took a lot longer for me to accept that than it did to accept my own DL-ness. Some things just take time.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.