View RSS Feed

Bed-wetter in Training

Rate this Entry
Sooooooooooooo, I've been wearing diapers to bed for about a month or so now and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE IT! <3 Not only do I tend to get better sleep these days but I also don't have to get out of bed AND I fall back to sleep quicker! My ultimate goal is to become a bed-wetter, well, not so much wetting the bed, but needing diapers at night. The only problem I can see holding my back so far is, I'm a side and belly sleeper; even with my penis pointed down, gravity is going to make the urine leak out from the top or sides of the diaper. With this happening, I'll never become a "true" bed-wetter because I'll never trust my diapers enough just to wet however I'm laying when I wake up and go right back to sleep regardless of anything. Abena is the BEST non-ab/dl catered diaper I've ever had the pleasure of wearing so far and when it's warm and wet, OMG, it's like having an orgasm without even having one.

Anyhow, I just got the means to launder my clothes right at home, so at some point when I get up enough money to buy at least a weeks worth, I think I'm going to make the switch from disposable to cloth diapers for bedtime. For now, I just wish there was a way to wet and not leak, no matter which way I'm lying down when I go in my diaper.

I'll keep you guys updated from time to time if anyone is interested

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.