View RSS Feed

Paxy

Really hope this isn't setting the bar...

Rate this Entry
Woke up this morning to 3 things:

- Lawn Maintenance guys mowing outside my window.
- The neighbors dog howling (again). Every time they leave, until they come home it does this.
- Ocular migraine

Really hope this isn't setting the bar for the day. I was nice and comfy sleeping too....
Not sure why I have an ocular migraine first thing in the morning though...that's a bit unnerving. I typically get them toward the end of the day when I'm fall-on-my-face kind of tired or super stressed out. Crossing my fingers it goes away soon, the sparklies in my vision always make me nervous. Bullet-train to Anxiety Town.

...and that dog next door...poor thing. I want to report them for noise, but at the same time they may not even be aware the dog has separation anxiety. They just moved in a few weeks ago, and I don't want to be a jerk, but it happens EVERY WEEK M-F. Stuff like this is why I prefer cats...at least you can't hear them through walls, and for the most part - they are quiet.

Now that I'm awake, I might as well set some goals for the day I suppose...

- Do dishes until the sink is reclaimed! (bleh)
- Fold laundry (double-bleh)
- Buy some eggs and veggies
- Buy some planters and soil to start my (late) garden tomorrow when the seeds arrive
- Draw some AB/DL or Babyfur art

Veggies I'm growing that can still be planted this month:
- carrots
- lettuce
- scallions
- sweet peppers
- daikon radishes
- spinach
- cherry tomatoes
- turnips
- kale

Hopefully I can find (and fit) enough containers on my porch to grow all of it....
The only ones I'm really concerned about are the radishes, carrots and turnips. It might be too expensive to get the containers I need. They have to be deep and straight sided.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So ah, normal day then?

Quote Originally Posted by IdentyCrisis
    So ah, normal day then?

....yeah. Pretty much.
    My life isn't what I'd call super interesting.
    I often wake up with headaches. I think it's a dust allergy that causes it for me.

Speaking of drawing, I just recently drew my fursona and am using it as my avatar. ^_^
    I know the feeling about being woken up by the neighbours pets, I wouldn't mind so much if I actually slept but I'm running on 4 hours a night at the moment. I really should check to see if its legal to keep geese in an urban garden.

Your plans for all the veggies sounds brilliant, I'm feeling hungry just thinking of all the great things that can be done with them. Sod it, I'm going to make a one man roast dinner this weekend and eat cold cuts for the rest of the week. I love roasted sweet peppers
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.