View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Sdult Baby"...#12

Rate this Entry
Been alone by myself so far this day, which is Saturday.

Younger brother out performing freelance photography.

Have already watched 3 cartoons:

"The Perils of Penelope Pitstop"
"Dastardly and Muttley and Their Flying Machines"
"Duck Tales"

Now watching:

"Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties"

Here @ my "temporary" workbench here in the downstairs Den room, I have started to build another electronic circuit to connect to my Parallax, Inc. BASIC Stamp Microcontroller Engineering Design Kit.

This circuit will be an "H-Bridge DC Motor Drive", that will operate small +3.0 Vdc "Toy Motors".

Have shut off my good temperature-controlled soldering iron to take a break from "pretending" to be an Electronics Engineering Technician.

When I was employed years ago, employers were mean to me and always used me as a "scapegoat" when the "manure hit the air-flow regulator", when it came down to getting engineering lab tasks and projects did not come out as planned.

We Asperger's type Autistic adults are easy sore-thumb targets for "workplace bullying" and harassment.

Anyway, decided to mutely hug "Farmer Hoppity Bunny" plush friend again.

After losing my last job in October of 2001, I got "blacklisted from employment" pretty bad, and even the New Hampshire State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation was "no help". I had been an assistant to 5 "Doctorate Level" Engineers

They made things "worse", and I was forced to apply for SSDI in 2006, just to "have an income", all the while also dealing with the "final decline" of my mentally deranged and bedridden Mother and my Father's "final decline" in the 3 years after she passed-away in 2008.

The way it is, when nobody else understands me, "Farmer Hoppity" plush friend does.

We have lots of silent "talks" about Science and Electronics, which I have not had these past 12 years with "real" people, with the exception of my younger NT brother.

Next DVD to watch, is "The Care Bears - Big Wish Movie"...

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.