View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and Being an "Adult Baby"...#10

Rate this Entry
Late evening, and I am still very much "wide awake".

Assisted my younger NT brother in closing up the swimming pool for the Winter.

Been mute & quiet all day, and working on my latest video production for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV.

Here in the downstairs Den room, besides watching DVD's, I am mutely looking @ the small little "Rainbow Dash" My Little Pony "pocket" toy I have.

I have been carrying her around in my pocket for days.

In a "discrete" way of course.

When a bit "distressed", I have reached into my pants pocket and the presence of "Rainbow Dash" has comforted me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

:-) it took me a moment to figure out what NT in "my younger NT brother" meant :-)

i enjoyed your post and it was nice to see what a slice of life was like for you. for me, i have spent the last couple hours cleaning out and wiping down my wife's minivan in an effort to get it to look great for the eventual arrival of my mom, around the time our new baby girl will be here :-D

i'm a NT guy, besides the facts that i'm a dl, surfing adisc at 11:14pm, and have had a fair amount of alcohol while working... but all things considered, i enjoyed your story and respect that you enjoy holding your secret pony :-D i hope your evening turns out well!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.