View RSS Feed

Paxy

sigh

Rate this Entry
Another day of 'hide the sharp bladey things', and my mom visited.
She gave me some $ so I can go get my meds for another month. She says that she can see a difference when I'm not on them. I get grumpy, scatterbrained and chatty.
I'd rather just crawl under my bed and never ever come out again.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you eligible to get on Medicaid and then get your meds through them. Hopefully you'll get feeling better in the next few days.
    If I'm getting this right I thought I remembered you having several ongoing issues that impair your ability to work, have you tried getting SSDI? You'd get probably enough cash to cover rent and internet but you'd also get Medi-medi for your medical needs

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72
    Are you eligible to get on Medicaid and then get your meds through them. Hopefully you'll get feeling better in the next few days.
    No idea. I'm going to be asking the councilor at DARS about that.

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED
    If I'm getting this right I thought I remembered you having several ongoing issues that impair your ability to work, have you tried getting SSDI? You'd get probably enough cash to cover rent and internet but you'd also get Medi-medi for your medical needs
    I'm going to ask the councilor at DARS about all that stuff since I have no idea how to go about applying for all that, but in the meantime my mom is trying to help so I'm not off my meds any longer since I go downhill mentally very quickly when off them.
    i hope it goes all right for you, no matter whether you can afford the meds or not. please know that we miss you when you're away!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.