View RSS Feed

who am I?

Rate this Entry
Little Kerry is so confuuuuuused!

See here's the thing: whenever I thought of myself as a Little before--and I've told you that such thoughts in the past were pretty nebulous--I always saw myself in the "baby" role. In college, that is certainly the role I played whenever I could role play. In the stories I have written, the ones that appeal to me the most are the ones involving someone treating someone else like a baby or someone taking on or regressing to a baby role. That is also true in the fiction I choose to read.

I'm really not much interested IRL in remaining in a baby state for long periods of time; I don't think I can clear my mind that effectively, and if it isn't clear the game seems too much like a game...too artificial, too forced. So I told my Daddy that I thought Little Kerry was most likely 2-3 years old sometimes and other times a little bit older, say 4-5 with a wetting problem. But I've started to try to role play it all and I don't know how to do it! I mean I've brought up three children, and as far as I can recall they all went through these stages, so why can't I find the right frame of mind to make it work? I thought maybe it was the diapers--too adult--so tonight I tried putting on my last remaining Teddy, but it didn't change anything.

Maybe we need a designated playroom. If we do, this is doomed: the townhouse is way too small and my kids are way too often here for that ever to happen. And ultimately I guess I just don't know if I am a toddler or a little girl. And I can't figure out why I don't know. Seems a basic question I ought to be able to answer.

How can I help my vanilla hubby to be a daddy if I don't even know what it is that I want?

I would say that is the mood you are in. If you want to be a toddler during this time be a toddler. If you want to be a smaller one then be it for your play time./ Some people have different ages they like to be.

Me I'm stuck at being a baby of 1 1/2 to 2 but I have always been that. It is part of me, not role play.
    I am one of those people who are both adult and baby.
    I'm not a AB so all I can suggest is what I've noticed from people on here.

I seems like a lot of AB's either instinctively know what age they are or develop the personality over a period of time. That you are having this quandary makes me think you fit into the second group but I wouldn't worry about it, you have all the fun and excitement of exploring this new little ahead of you.
    Abs regress to a variety of ages, and sometimes change ages as well. The key is to find what feels right to you. It may even be a combination of behaviors from different age groups. I, for example, view myself as a three-year-old, but a very babyish three-year-old, still in diapers, sucking a paci, and generally needing a lot of care and attention.
    Yep, welcome to the world of being little. Not having a set age is totally normal. When I roleplay as Matilda, I see myself as being about five biologically, but mentally I'm all over the place. Anywhere from under two to ten or eleven, maturity-wise. It's normal to have a number of ages, as the previous commenters have said.

And not wanting to be a baby all the time is also normal. I can't regress when I'm really stressed, or over-emotional, or too busy. Sometimes I just can't, for no reason at all. It's probably a good thing, actually, that you don't want to regress all the time...we need to be adults too!

You'll figure it out as you go. We're all working it out. Just do what feels natural at the time. We usually have preferred or more common mental states or activities, and your Daddy will start to see them over time. You're OK - it'll just take getting used to for both of you! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.