View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#9

Rate this Entry

A few minutes ago, my little NT Brother interrupted me here @ my computer here in the downstairs Den room to tell me a couple of things.

"Tomorrow" we have to close up the back yard swimming pool for the Winter, and I have to haul the trash/recyclables in my truck.

Been busy working on my latest video production for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV where I volunteer.

Also been mutely sitting here @ my temporary workbench and finished building a Display/Relay Driver Board for my Parallax, Inc. BASIC Stamp Microcontroller Engineering Development Kit.

I have to sit down and only troubleshoot the relay drive section of the circuit

I do definitely need some "Baby Time" later.

One thing my younger brother has been discussing with me, is the issue of all the childhood abuse the 2 of us suffered @ the hands of our mentally deranged Mother, right up until she died 5 years ago in a Nursing Home.

Does anyone know what it is like to never receive praise for anything "good" they have done?

Only words I have ever heard from my late Mother, was "mean" words of rage/hatred of "everything" I ever did, right from the time I first sat my tushie on the "Potty Chair" 52 years ago.

Anyway, time to play with my toy cars and trucks...

You an I both know what it is like to go through things that no child should have ever have to go through. These things hae left scares on us the will never go away.

But what we went through only made us stronger, even if we don't think so at times. These events in our lives help the shape the people we have become.

I know by your post and you know by mine that we are both loving and coring people.

We should be proud of the people we have become.
    I know through the posts you've done that you had a miserable childhood. No child should have to experience abuse.

One thing you have to say was good, that came from your parents and that is life itself. We are glad that you are here with us and we hope that you continue to work through all those scars that were left behind. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.