View RSS Feed

Paxy

Yeah...

Rate this Entry
Being online really isn't helping.
I'm gonna go watch a DVD....or maybe listen to more of the Dresden Files Audiobooks.
Been crying since I woke up, I don't need this right now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

*Hug* I'm sorry you're having a rough time today. Are things looking up for you yet? Have you tried other brands, like Molicare or anything? I'm sure you'll find a comparable diaper! ...If that isn't what you're upset about, you can totally feel free to get a smile by laughing at me. Haha. I just assumed it went along with your last blog! Anyway, hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    *Hug* I'm sorry you're having a rough time today. Are things looking up for you yet? Have you tried other brands, like Molicare or anything? I'm sure you'll find a comparable diaper! ...If that isn't what you're upset about, you can totally feel free to get a smile by laughing at me. Haha. I just assumed it went along with your last blog! Anyway, hope you feel better soon!
    It isn't that, and I don't laugh at my friends.
    I still feel like crap. It's been a big jumble of things and getting snarked at simultaneously for different things on different websites at the same time (neither of which I feel was warranted) pushed it too far and I couldn't take it anymore. So I logged off and cried myself into a nap.

I don't feel much better today and I have to spend the morning cleaning/hiding AB things because my mom is coming over this afternoon - and seeing her is always stressful, even when I don't have to hide things.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.