View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
Was looking a bit closer at the XP Medical site and I had missed the details about the plastic backed before

View Cart
News regarding the plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form products:

December 28, 2012:

After much discussion, debate, a few changes of course and a dozen months of waiting, Abena has come to a final decision on the fate of the Plastic Backed Abena "comfort" line.

First the good news: The AbriForm M4 X-Plus and L4 X-Plus (two of our best selling products) remain in production as-is, with plastic backing and no changes. We also continue to carry the XL4 X-Plus as a special production item. To summarize, the following remain plastic backed for the foreseeable future:

4163 M4 X-Plus
4168 L4 X-Plus
4171 XL4 X-Plus

Next, some bad news: The following are discontinued entirely:

4156 S4 X-Plus
4155 S2 Super (plastic version)

And finally, the following are available in plastic, while supplies last. To ensure as long a supply as possible we have purchased most of the remaining stock of these items and have a LOT on hand. At current sales rates I expect three should be enough to last about one year:

4160 M2 Super
4162 M3 Extra
4165 L2 Super
4167 L3 Extra
4169 XL2 Super

Once the stock of plastic backed inventory runs out, the above products will supersede to either the Abri-Form premium or Delta-Form product lines.

Best Wishes,
Gary Evans
Owner, XP Medical
[email protected]
.... crud. *sigh*

Everything I like goes ass-over-teakettle...I swear. Every. Freaking. Time.

Sorry, Paxy. Maybe you could try the L4? I use the M4 and it is a really good diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl
    Sorry, Paxy. Maybe you could try the L4? I use the M4 and it is a really good diaper.
    I've tried the L4's (see blog entry: ) and the bulk/gaping from the extra padding is too much for my frame. It has the same issues as the Teddies, for me. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.