View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#6

Rate this Entry
I guess that today I have been having an emotionally hard time.

This morning, my 51 year-old younger NT brother raged @ me over my spending $40.00 on another "NERF Toy Gun".

Anyway, early last week, he spent > $200.00 on an ACER Brand "Tablet Computer".

Now who the hell is the "Big Spender"?

All day long, I have been in Autistic cognitive/emotional "shutdown mode", and also have been having some pretty-bad childhood abuse PTSD "flashbacks", causing an extreme amount of Lacrimal Gland "discharges" from my ocular regions.

Anyway, I am feeling a bit better this evening.

I did go out in my truck earlier today to attend the "local" chapter meeting of the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network.

With me, I brought my soft plush Bunny, "Farmer Hoppity" that I purchased years ago @ the "Build A Bear" store in the Mall @ Rockingham Park.

He "calmed me down enough" to "function" @ today's meeting.

Yesterday I attended the annual Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV "Volunteer Appreciation Barbecue Picnic".

I did receive an "award", for having been a "volunteer" Videographer/Producer/Post-Production Editor for 10 year, which has been the longest time volunteering there of all the volunteers @ Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV.

Right now here @ home, I am working on my latest video production.

I will note, that this morning, after lowering myself onto the floor after waking up in my side-safety rail equipped bed, the first thing I did, was to "bunny and crawl" into the Kitchen to "clean out the cage" of my pet "Cavus Porcellus" live cuddle friend, "Ernie", before bunnying and crawling into the bathroom to clean myself up as a 55 year-old "Adult Baby".

Another thing I will have to note, is that more and more, as I age, I am becoming "less verbal". 2 days ago, I simply could hardly speak @ all, and while out running errands, I needed to carry a pen and a pad of paper to "communicate".

Even without "emotional overload upsets", like what happened between myself and my younger NT brother, my cognitive will to speak is "fading" over time.

In a short time, I will be bunnying and crawling up the stairs to the main part of the 3-bedroom ranch-style family home I share with my little brother to get ready for "bed" and my daily "Baby Time".

I need "hug time" with my dolly friend, "Precious", after a bit of "hug time" with 'Ernie", my Cavus Porcellus friend.

Glad yu are doing better this evening .$40 vs $200 Really He out spenmt you by a long shot.

Not talking much I a a lot of those days. It does happen when I've been under a lot of stress. Like this past week. My sister was up from down state. and Didn't really talk to much to her. In fact I spend more times talking to people here thatn to her.

She is one of those people who want every one to pity her. She is over 50 and still acts like a spoiled child.

Volunteer work is something I would like to look into, but I don't have a lot of offer.
    Hi TCW, you're probably already in bed but I just wanted to say that I'm also glad you are feeling better. Have lots of hugs with your cuddly friends and I'm also sending you a hug from way out west in Arizona. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.