View RSS Feed

Paxy

where did Wed go?! D:

Rate this Entry
I actually had a plan this week.
Seriously, you don't know how rare of a thing that is for me. To actually plan things.

Mon: Refill meds
Tue: Job hunt, buy kitty litter, get milk
Wed: Exercise, do laundry, do dishes
Thurs: Be lazy, watch cartoons, knit things
Fri: Find loom shuttle and thread for weaving, color, maybe play with LEGOs and go have dinner with mom
Sat: Go to Arts and Sciences Guild meetup, weave things, learn something new
Sun: Exercise, dishes, groceries, maybe play Zelda or Dragon Quest VIII

See? PLAN. I had one! I even wrote it down and put it on my fridge!

...Until I checked my phone ten minutes ago. It's Thursday.
How did Thursday happen?!

The bad part is I've only been off my meds for 2 days, and already I can't remember Tue or Wed.
If I don't get back on them soon, this is going to really suck...

I feel like Sam Winchester on a Tuesday....
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I get the impression that these med's are not meant to be stopped without doctors supervision. If that is so you need to be more careful about maintaining your supply and be taking them accordingly.

I am no good with lists either, as I tend to go one, two, skip a few, ninety nine, one hundred. Just means the next list is even much longer. :)

Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    I get the impression that these med's are not meant to be stopped without doctors supervision. If that is so you need to be more careful about maintaining your supply and be taking them accordingly.

I am no good with lists either, as I tend to go one, two, skip a few, ninety nine, one hundred. Just means the next list is even much longer.

Probably correct on the meds. They are my ADHD meds, but I stopped taking them because I don't have anymore and can't afford the $236/month that they cost without insurance. They are a generic brand as it is i've been playing phone-tag with the doc's office for 2 days trying to see if there is a cheaper alternative. Otherwise I may have to ask my mom to help.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.