View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
I have realized recently that I feel like I can sort of work my way through all the bullshit in my head by typing it out and seeing where it leads me and basing my life around where my thought process leaves me. As in right now thinking and having to write down what I want to do sort of solidifies it to me. I know I sound kinda high and I was but now I'm not and I have been thinking about how my live in all honesty is in a downhill slide. I've never had a girlfriend, I am heavily into smoking weed and doing drugs and to top it all off I am in College and I am broke. That seems like a really low position for me to be in and maybe just maybe it is the slight case of seasonal depression I get once every few years but I think that the cross roads are here before me and I have two choices I can continue on the path I am on or I can actively change and become something better than I am and I am going active. Right now I am going to sleep and tomorrow I'll go out and get drunk instead of take acid and I meet a few girls and make some friends than sunday I am going to go to my first study session with my buddy and prepare for the next week's tests. Wish me luck guys cause this is not going to be easy but I am going to pull my shit together.

Drugs are bad, mkay?
    There's also a ton of other ways to enjoy yourself.
    Also, continual use of marijuana will one day create problems with your memory and reaction speed.
    Do take time to consider. I hope you choose the right way for you.
    I am going to pull my shit together man that was the point of that post and by the way I went out drinking last night and it got me a citation and almost arrested. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.