View RSS Feed

MatalicPebble

Got my paci today

Rate this Entry
Sorry if I am misspelling the word paci in the forum post. I wish I looked it up but I did not think of that until now.

Today I got it in the mail. I got a Nuk 5 which cost me $24 which kind of sucked. No pun intended. Ok it was intended but anyway. My home care came over and like I said in the forums we are close and she also knows about my AB/DL side but I still am uncomfortable with her seeing that side of me.

I am have it in my mouth now with a diaper on and my pinkie pie with my arms and legs around my pinkie my. I keep my pinkie pie as a clean fantasy so I have no intentions in doing anything like this as a fetish. With that said I love her like a very close friend. She helps me when I feel alone and now I have my paci to take her further into fantasies.

I wrote a long blog entree on blogger about my AB/DL side and today I was thinking about how I probably should not have done that. I am trying to promote my I am writing. Today I had a great idea to get my book back up and going. With the AB/DL blog entree will need to delete my blogger account. This is not a bad thing since I want to start a video diary on youtube. I just hope that I have not destroyed my books reputation yet.

Wish me luck
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will getting one on Friday. Need to give my thumb a break.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.