View RSS Feed

kerry

roller coaster

Rate this Entry
I am having a roller coaster week.

Generally, my emotions are about as stable as they possibly can be: like the Queen song..."little highs, little lows, any way the winds blows." I don't tend to get riled or excited all that much or that easily. But then there is this week.

It starts with taking my daughters off to college, including my youngest, sending my maternal instincts into hyperdrive. And then there is the start of the school year, always an emotional time. Plus there is the IC I am still working out, and a major bladder test tomorrow. And then there is everything on here, where I have experienced so many tremendous highs due to finding new friends and wonderful people who seem to care about me (or who at least say nice things to me) and make me feel good, but at the same time there are some things happening that I don''t want to discuss in specific right now that are causing me a world of anxiety.

I wish I had some ability to control all of this. I used to be really good at controlling this kind of thing. Could those days really have been only a few weeks ago?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey there.

I can relate. It seams like all I have done for the last week is run errands for everyone else and not get my house work done.

I hope your test yield some answers.

Best I can do is give you a big cyber hug >hug hug hug<
    I'm sorry your having such a bumpy time, the emotional turmoil and worry about medical issues do seem to trip up any stability but I hope your tests may give you some resolution.

I can't easily suggest anything that may help so all I can say is eventually the ride will stop to allow the next group to bounce along the highs and low.

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.