View RSS Feed

Paxy

Pop-tarts!

Rate this Entry
I had intended to post something meaningful and artistic this morning...but my cat woke me up at 7:00am and I'm still not entirely awake. So instead, you're getting a post about: Peanut Butter Pop-tarts.

(Hey, I said this blog would be random! You were warned! )

PB Pop-tarts are awesome for 5 reasons:

1) They are cheaper than the usual flavor I get of Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
2) Less sugar content
3) Higher protein content
4) THEY TASTE LIKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WHEN HEATED UP (Seriously, how is that not awesome?)
5) If you overheat them in the microwave, they form a "volcano-bubble" in the top crust.

I stopped the microwave before the "volcano" blew - so I don't know if the pop-tart would have exploded or just popped the bubble. Sadly the volcano deflated when they started to cool down. I'm not willing to sacrifice tasty treats in the name of science. (Horrible food on the other hand is an entirely different story...as long as i don't have to clean up the kitchen after. )
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Meaningful and artistic is good but snack suggestions go just as well and my shopping list thanks you for its new addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium
    Meaningful and artistic is good but snack suggestions go just as well and my shopping list thanks you for its new addition.
    You're welcome! Hope you like them as much as I do!
    Yes, tasty treats are meant to be eaten, not observed.

--sf
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.