View RSS Feed

Little Lulu's Imaginary Doll Emporium

Super-expensive Dolls

Rate this Entry
My blog entry number one is for complaining about Blythe Dolls being too expensive, for me to buy. I dunno if any of you babies are into dolls, but the Neo Blythes are the cutest dolls ever! Sadly, when I looked at prices, some of 'em were more than $1,000US! What makes that even more shocking to me, is that I found pics of huge collections (of Blythe Dolls) in Google search. Anyone who wants to, can look at my photo album, on here, to see some of the pics I found. Some collectors must be rollin' in dollars. Well, I mean, they were rollin' in the dollars, until they bought the dolls. I guess.

So, I'm wondering if anyone on here knows about less expensive dolls, that look like Neo Blythes. I'm talking, like...less than $50US, 'cause I want to play with 'em, not collect 'em. I'm planning a diy project to make a bookcase dollhouse, soon. So, it would be nice to have some dolls that can live in it. Not barbies, though. Those are gross!

Ummm...that's all for today. *hugs*
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would look at ebay you know the the look your looking for.
    That may be the most helpful .
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.