View RSS Feed

Bourbon and Brown Sugar

Here's to You! (and you should follow ADISC on Twitter)

Rate this Entry
Yes, as many of you have noticed by the little notifier that pops up, ADISC is on Twitter. https://twitter.com/adisc If you have a Twitter account that you use to communicate with other AB/DLs, please give us a follow and tweet around our posts! Some of the small stuff being done on Twitter:

> Answering small support related questions throughout the community

> Featuring popular threads and articles. Other support related material.

> Some site Updates

*Please note Twitter is not a substitute for getting in touch with staff or resolving site related issues you have. Those issues needed to be directed through PMs to staff or a Requests thread. Not everything is addressed site wide through Twitter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched this video today and it reminded me just how much of an impact one person can make, even in small efforts. It really re-energized me as of late watching someone make such a difference through something as public transit.

I think members should take notice they do make a difference in helping their fellow AB/DLs here, even in just small things from listening to someone's story to just saying "I know exactly what you mean!"

So pat yourself on the back for making a difference, no matter how small.

If you have a story related to this, leave a comment.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.