View RSS Feed

kerry

a much better day

Rate this Entry
Oh God, yesterday was just...

Well, chalk it up to hormones, maybe. But mine are in much better balance this morning and I am feeling myself again. Yeah...we all have those days, right? When things are not dark but we're just in unaccountable funks? Right? Anyone?

OK, it's just me. I always thought I was the weird one.

Anyway, this morning the sun is still shining, the deck is still perfect, the coffee still tastes great, but I feel a whole lot more a part of my own universe. Oh, I'm still way behind in just about everything. And the cats peed on the floor. And I desperately need to finish getting my bedroom back together from the Great Closet Collapse of 2013. And my daughter (my Youngest Daughter) is still leaving in three days. All of which is to say: it's a Monday. But life is (overall) pretty bright.

Sorry about yesterday.

ickg
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

When things are not dark but we're just in unaccountable funks?

I'm not sure whether to call this being a woman or being alive. Theoretically, at least, even if our days went by beautiful, every one of them, our minds would most certainly have to switch itself into a funk to get rid of toxins through crying and also to remind us of happiness again when it ends. Because it exists in a balance, you know? There's no happy without sad.

Glad your day is better today!
    Updated 19-Aug-2013 at 19:58 by Frogsy
    Thanks, frogsy! Great to hear from you. That always brightens the day at least a little.
    Glad your day is going better. I usually look forward to Mondays but today I'm playing that waiting game. Waiting on UPS to deliver a package and Fed Ex Ground
    to deliver my case of diapers and neither one of them has showed yet.
    You know...I haven't had the wherewithal, the last few days to create a poll...to see how many people felt an oddly-placed funk, the last few days...say from about August-14th, to guessing the yet to come August-28th...

...not every full-moon, but a curiosity at least... 0_o
    It always amazes me how a mood can change from day to day, I hope your day goes well and the closet calamity doesn't stop you from enjoying the sun.
    A song for a brighter day that we're sharing ICKG!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    A song for a brighter day that we're sharing ICKG!
    That is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. And I want to be​ those old people when I grow up. (not that I ever want to grow up...)
    Same here ICKG!! That's how people should stay if my world was perfect. Forever childlike. Not childish and throwing immature tantrums, but viewing the world with a kind heart and open mind and being full of wonder. And playing. Grownups really ought to play more often.

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl
    That is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. And I want to be​ those old people when I grow up. (not that I ever want to grow up...)
    Exactly. I may still be young at 19 but I really want to grow old where I have just the young spirit as any youngling. And I agree that I have been feeling in the dumps this past week also, (and I am on a family vacation ^.- ) I am glad to hear you had a much better day than the previous one.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.