View RSS Feed

Kyler

A New Novel

Rate this Entry
So, i've been out of the loop for about 3 years now, only hopping on once in a blue moon. Recently though, the purge has started to wane and i sincerely feel like writing a new story. I don't know if anyone remembers my last venture with "Brainwashed", but, even though people seemed to enjoy it, i feel it was quite brainless. While i can't promise i will finish it any faster, i want to be able to say that i will write it much better (if i take it on at all). I know i'm being vague, but just be on the lookout, you never know.
_-_-_-_-_

Edit:
I decided to go for it and the first chapter is now out!

Updated 12-Aug-2013 at 09:09 by Kyler

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, welcome back! (Although you're from before my time, technically). I took a look at your first chapter. You've got a solid grasp of writing technique, and an interesting premise. It's nice to see some quality writing getting started! I must applaud your ambition in planning a whole novel; I'm trying to get my butt in gear on the story I've been working on. So keep it up, and good luck!
    Thanks Adventurer!
    It's killing me inside xD I've been like dieing to read all of Brainwashed <.<
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.