View RSS Feed

Diapers And Money

Rate this Entry
After a month or so on Friday, I had gone through my stash of Depends: Protection With Tabs, and needed to replenish. Now, don't get me wrong, If I could spend money on Bambino's and 24/7's I would, but I live with my parents and I'm not ready to pay that amount of cash for my Diaper addiction.
Anyway, I really liked those Depends protection with tabs, mostly because they were plastic-backed and looked babyish. Saying that however, while they absorbed well, they didn't really expand or sag, the sap just clumped, and while the babyish plastic backing was great, it wasn't conventional to wear anywhere besides my house because of the noise.
So i went with an old favorite, Depends: Adjustable Underwear. Sure, the sides look frilly and underwear-ish, but the front and back look like a cloth diaper and they sag nice and are discreet*noise wise*
I cannot wait until I live on my own and can obtain some quality diapers like abu cushies, bambino's, and Dry24/7's.

I'm using the pull on undergarments. They to look frilly . But like what you are using they look like a diaper in the center. Depends have always had a good product, some may not like them. but have no problem with them.
    Watch out for leeks
    On the pullups and adjustable

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits
    On the pullups and adjustable
    I know all about the leaks. When I use up what I have of these going with the briefs.
    I've got a Depend on from another bag I got today, they're not really all that bad but the sizing and fit are a bit weird being that their medium on the last bag I got was nonstop blowing tapes and the large brings the tapes just past the landing zone for me
    People love to rag on Depends but I think they're okay for when you use them right. They're a cheap diaper that feels okay and won't create unsightly bulges. I even find that while they're crinkly as heck, jeans will usually hold them close enough to keep the noise down. They're still my go-to diaper for short term wearing despite my closet being full of thicker ones. You'll appreciate higher quality offerings all the more when you get ahold of them but for now it's great to enjoy what you have. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.