View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

I have a question

Rate this Entry
Yes, this is a story blog again. But I reall need to know more about bed wetting. I know genetics and stress can play apart in causes. I figured I'd ask you guys since I know a lot of you have possibly wet the bed before. I need some ideas for my character.

So, what are some reasons you've found out you've wet the bed? Do they run tests to see what the causes are? Isn't there also medication that helps these things, depending on the actual cause? D:

Updated 10-Aug-2013 at 01:21 by RainbowShy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All kinds of things can lead to bed wetting. Most I don't think you would want to use in a story. I have a medical problem that causes mine. An Abnormally small badder and weak mussels . They do un all kinds of test on you. Like using a cath to fill your bladder to see how much it holds. See if you empty your bladder. They even ask guys if the pee standing up or sitting down.

If you use mine in your story might end up with some one that is a pants wetter too.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen
    All kinds of things can lead to bed wetting. Most I don't think you would want to use in a story. I have a medical problem that causes mine. An Abnormally small badder and weak mussels . They do un all kinds of test on you. Like using a cath to fill your bladder to see how much it holds. See if you empty your bladder. They even ask guys if the pee standing up or sitting down.

If you use mine in your story might end up with some one that is a pants wetter too.
    Hm. Well, I know people with ADHD and developmental disabilities are more likely to wet the bed at some point too. That's what I used in my story.
    Have you done any research and Google Bet wetting causes and symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    Have you done any research and Google Bet wetting causes and symptoms?
    Yeah, but I haven't come up with what I'm really looking for. D:
    This might help, though it is a bit old (as are the cited sources) and a bit brief but hopefully a bit of help:
    Nocturnal Enuresis - American Family Physician

In general try googling nocturnal enuresis along with causes (or ADHD etc.), might come up with some journals and such with information since I think nocturnal enuresis is the scientific term for bedwetting.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.