View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

Hm.

Rate this Entry
I changed my blog title, but I'm not changing my username. I happen to like it because it's just me. It would have been AutisticAlice, but it wouldn't take that one for some reason. I use AutisticAlice as my pen name when I'm writing. No one on the writing site I go to ever has a problem with what my username is. I came up with that username a few years ago because I felt it fit me so much. There's a meaning behind it.

AutisticAlice is basically a username I created to indicate that I have my own world. I'm like Alice in many ways because of that. So, I created this username as unique as possible since most of the ones I have tried are always taken or remind me of my past. AutisticChessie is a second one I created because in a lot of ways, I'm like the Cheshire Cat. I'm odd and always crazy as hell. I call him Chessie because I seem to like that nickname.

So there. Explanations of what my usernames mean. I might change my name to Chessie though. I don't know yet. It all depends on if people know what the reference is to it and that it's my nickname for the Cheshire Cat.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I only changed my user name so people on here would know my name. As for the people on here you are having a problem with, do not feel alone. I have the same problem with the same people. I thnk most of the others on here are getting fed up with these people.
    It seems that way. ._. Anyway, I can't change my name for another 90 days, so I'm stuck with AutisticChessie. D:
    You already used AutisticAlice as a username before, can't reuse a previously used username according to the FAQ...

--sf
    As Starfox noted, you already used AustisticAlice, and the forum software won't let you change it back to a previous username.

If you really would like it to be changed back to AutisticAlice, you can ask for it to be changed to that in the request forum.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.