View RSS Feed

Public Perception

Rate this Entry
It's always disheartening to come across public media slamming of something you really identify yourself as.
While I'm much more of a diaper lover than an adult baby, it's nevertheless "sad" to see how misconceived the community you reside in is. People automatically make generalizing conclusions. If you consider yourself an adult baby, you practice and support pedohilia ? Just because someone likes to act young, that makes THEM a prescriber to pedohilia ? So hypothetically, because I want someone to baby me and be my "mommy" means that I would be involved in pedohilia ?
Just no.
Some people are simply afraid with what they don't understand.
It's discouraging that most of the public just has no sense of an open mind. Just because you don't understand a fetish or kink, does not give you the right to condemn it and the people who practice it.
We all have sexual fantasys and desires, some "stranger" than others.
And the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community isn't fully sexual. Some people simply like the feeling of diapers.
The public needs to become more educated in our community tbh.
There is so much confusion and unfair condemning

Updated 07-Aug-2013 at 19:52 by PaddedSuperboy

this perception as been going on for years. The Show that done about Stanley was one of the worst shows ever done about us. It made Stanley look like a fool as it did us.

Not sure if you have following his story any but his care taker has passed away. NGC made look like Being an AB was Stanley's disability. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.