View RSS Feed

RMFC Con Experience.

Rate this Entry
Today I got back from Rocky Mountain Fur Con and I had a fantastic time as I do at any Fur Con. But I feel like I am spoiled with big conventions like Further Confusion or even Rainfurrest. This year we barely broke 1000 people with a final total of 1006. I think having 2 Gryphon as one of the Guests of Honor really helped. We did lose 10 suiters from the parade this year with a final total of 190. The Charity for the Rocky Mountain Freedom Service Dogs got $3500 raised. I am happy to say I donated $230 by winning an awesome piece from the charity auction.

This Con was the debut of my new Fursuit head, a semi realistic Husky made by Furitup. I did not spend as much time in suit as I would have liked. But the convention space for RMFC is so small and you can only walk it so many times before you get bored. There is rumor next year of the Con being moved to a larger hotel, which so far I have heard is true, since the con book no longer said it was going to be held at the Double Tree.

Anywho back to the Con experience. My first day was mostly uneventful, got some suiting in and confused the locals. The second day was much more fun with the fursuit parade, fursuit games (did not participate this year) But I did do both says of Fursuit charades, the first day of them was for everyone and the second day was 18+. The 18+ day was more fun, but I didn't know half the words I had to act out except 1, I didn't get it sadly but the word someone had to act out was "diaper"

I got the joys of acting out the words "road head" "erectile dysfunction" "Sloppy Seconds" and a few others that I had no clue what they meant. I fursuited some more and got my fursuit tag. I got tag number 71, which is extremely awesome, because last year I got fursuit tag number 72. My goal is still to one day get tag number 1. But it may be awhile.

On the final night of the Con, some woman stopped me as I got off the elevator and said "You have great posture to be a ballet dancer" Now mind you I was in full fursuit. Which I feel like I walk different in suit than in out, that is until I was leaving the con, not in suit this time and the same woman, stopped and asked me if I was gonna take dance lessons. I got recognized by the way I was walking, which it pretty interesting.

All in all, it was a super fun time and I am already pre registered for next years con.

Did you see Bigbluehusky? he was there too!
    I was there too loved your head it was so fun im all ready set for next year too.
    I probably saw you there somewhere, bigbluehusky and I were there. Glad to hear you had a good time. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.