View RSS Feed

ilostthesheriff

US Presidential office for sale: Price Tag - Cheap

Rate this Entry
The United States of America is having an auction sale on the Presidential Oval Office.

The following is just small print and only reflects those who are not interested in this item. Please pay no attention to it.

I don't want to see the President on the "View"
I don't want to see the President Playing golf.
I don't want to see the President on "Letterman"
I don't want to see the President on "Leno"
I don't want to see the President on vacation.
I don't want to see the President on "SNL"
I don't want to see the President voicing his concern on issues that are not relevant to the Office of Presidency.
I don't want to see the President IN ANY PUBLICITY STUNT!

I DO want to see the President working his fucking ass off in earnest to the job he was elected to.
I DO want to see sincerity in concern with the economic crisis' we face from the President.
I DO want to hear a plan to address the concerns of the nation in detail and not catch-phrase stunts to temporarily appease the masses.
Again... I want to see the President working his FUCKING ass off and earning his salary and position.

What I believe is that we have, as a nation, bought into the PR stunts to buy the President as a 'product' rather than a qualified individual with skills to run a country.

We have bought the cheap rhetoric of campaigning.

We deserve the shit we roll in because of it.

If you don't believe the severity or consequences of it then you are best-off to wallow in your cheap world of temporary luxuries and entertainment. Give no thought or notion to future generations that must crawl down the shit trail that you left them.

Ding!Ding!Ding!.... The office of the President of the United States has again sold to the highest bidder! To the group in the front row with the multitude of special interests! To the group who thinks spending is the way out of economic failure! Thanks for bidding on the idea of "Hope and Change!" Enjoy your cheap plastic toy!

Comments

It is more like Congress for sale. They take more time off that the president, even when they are on the job they a doing very little. Our government has been bought and paid for , for years our votes mean very little and those are the sad facts.
    kenny, you are right. I only hope that if we are loud and vigilant that someday the outcome will be more reflective and pose a more positive outcome. Never stop fighting!
    President can't do shit without congress and senate; they're kinda locked atm, not much he can really do.

Also, why the hell CAN'T he go on any of those shows? There's nothing stopping him, and nothing wrong with that.

Also, spending to get out of debt actually got us out of the depression. Dunno what's wrong with that.

Also, why the hell CAN'T he go on any of those shows? There's nothing stopping him, and nothing wrong with that.
    He has FAR more important issues facing him.

Also, spending to get out of debt actually got us out of the depression. Dunno what's wrong with that.
    1) Spending money you don't have increases debt. Simple math. Even simpler concept.
    2) I am currently unaware of any government spending that "got us out of depression". Where do you think the government get's it's money/funding?
    3) I made no mention of national debt in my original blog.
    Almost.... forgot this one...

President can't do shit without congress and senate; they're kinda locked atm, not much he can really do.
    This is the burden of the office of the United States Presidency. We don't elect him/her to be chairman. We don't elect him/her to be an office moderator. This is a much higher office.

We elect a president to reflect the skills, knowledge and talent that they campaigned on. The intellect to be persuasive. The intellect to propose a basis or plan of action pertaining to the issues that the country most needs to benefit itself. A basis of prosperity and a plan of implementation for it. This does not disregard the task of convincing congress or senate. This does not diminish the difficulty of the task.

There is a reason that only 43 persons have served this office in the history of the USA. They are to be highly judged upon their record. We are not electing a land-lord or a superintendent. This is the office of the President of the United States of America.

This country is not for the spine-less. This country is not for free-ticket rides. This country is based upon blood, grit, determination, sweat and sacrifice.

God Bless those who serve for it's freedoms. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.