View RSS Feed

A little blog about the truth, love and philosophy

I'll be away for some time.

Rate this Entry
Yeah, I'm sorry about this lads. But as you see, I've lately been drowning on work and not only that, I'm starting to feel that a depression is coming.

When I say work, I don't mean it as you probably think. But it's more of social problems lately, like that I've been openly harassed of my political beliefs. Not only that, I think I'm in love. Why, I don't really know. It really is not anything "wow" about her. A bit shorter than me, blonde hair and green eyes. So why have I started to feel this way for her now?
I don't really know. I think it may have something to do with that since I came out about me being communist I've been a bit frozen out of the groups. It's hard to make contact with people lately and it shouldn't be like that. My politics doesn't make me a different person now does it? But back to the topic at hand. This girl is probably the only one that has voluntarily spoken to me since then. She talks to me during class cheerfully, and I have never seen such kindness in a human being before. But then again, I have serious doubts about relationships with classmates, and I don't really wan't my heart broken again, one time is more than enough.

Communism. This ideology has been seriously dragged through the mud since the Sovjet Union. Not only that, it seems that all teachers at my school is against it, as they never mentions the good sides to it. I'm going to make contact with a local communist party now in the following days, and also have a small speech at Wednesday in class about communism. And I feel it's worth mentioning to you guys that I don't follow Marxism, Leninism or Stalinism. I prefer to have my own opinion regarding this matter. So, please don't see me as the bad guy here. I only really want this world to be fair, and the first step is always to get my word out to the people.

What else is there to say now, I've started reading philosophy more now than ever since I went objectivist. Interesting stuff, but not enough to warrant talking about it here.

So, long story short now. I'm probably going to put my political beliefs aside for some time, as I will focus more on my love life. We'll se how everything goes now. But odds are I will be a bit absent the coming days now. If I may ask you guys, how does one make a girl see that when we bleed we bleed the same?

When will this loneliness be over?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.