View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

;_;

Rate this Entry
It's thundering outside... yeah, yeah. I know thunder can't hurt me. But you see, it's not that I don't think that. It's the sound that I don't like. Sure, I could easily think of drums or my grampie bowling, but... it's the moments when it rumbles really loud that bother me.

So yeah. It's monsoon season in Arizona, which sucks... buuuuut at least it will help cool off the summer heat. *shrug*

Also, I'm sorry for not being on. I'm in love with UsUk right now. It's a pairing from the anime that I love. lol. THEY ARE SO CUTE LOL LEAVE ME ALONE!! ;_; I have so many feels (feelings) for them that it's not funny. I haven't felt like this in such a long time either!

On another note, I lost a good friend of mine. He used to be a my big brother. You see... I used to have a best friend/sister who was everything to me. I loved that girl to death because she was well... everything, but she ditched me. She decided to get into competitive pokemon and ditch me like I didn't matter. She just stopped talking to me... everything.

Well, I got a brother who promised me he would never do what she did. He made these promises that he would never leave me, but he is no longer my brother. He said it himself after saying he only had ONE sister which is a friend of ours. That really hurt a lot...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi AC
    You would think after 53 years living in Arizona that I would be used to this whole Arizona monsoon thing. The heat, lighting, thunder. In some ways I want this season to end but then my amateur weather watcher side of me just loves it.

I'm sorry that you are feeling lonely. Having people come and go as friends is a part of life. I know, it hurts and all I can say is this. Maybe you can find some new friends. Try finding people who share the same hobbies as you and be their friend.

Take care.
    Ah yes.

People that do not live in that climate can not comprehend what "Monsoon" season means. I thought they were joking about "Monsoon" season when we moved to NE Arizona, but I got my eyes opened to the meaning with three flash floods in a seven day period. Actually I would rather have the Monsoons then the dust storms.

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic
    Hi AC
    You would think after 53 years living in Arizona that I would be used to this whole Arizona monsoon thing. The heat, lighting, thunder. In some ways I want this season to end but then my amateur weather watcher side of me just loves it.

I'm sorry that you are feeling lonely. Having people come and go as friends is a part of life. I know, it hurts and all I can say is this. Maybe you can find some new friends. Try finding people who share the same hobbies as you and be their friend.

Take care.
    Well, I'm actually going to do something for her so I don't forget her. I've tried forgetting her, but I realize that she's such a huge part of my life that it's impossible. In other words, I should cherish all of the things she's done for me and how she's helped me become who I am today. That's why I'm going to get an Ebola plush. She was obsessed with Ebola and well... she wanted an ebola plush, but she never got one. I'm going to get one to remember her and name it after her.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.