View RSS Feed

skilganon

Breast milk where to get it

Rate this Entry
I have found a site on line called ONLY THE BREAST.com I was thinking that if I had another relationship with a woman again it would be neat if it was an adult nursing relationship , Because it would be the most loving and nurturing relationship that some one could have. But when you live in Alaska, I have found that this is a pipe dream.
So I decided to go with breast milk instead, right now I have been drinking two bottles of formula a day, and boy does this help the body, it lubricates the joints and keeps me up on my vitamins and it is such a turn on. But nothing lasts for ever, so I got on line and started looking up breast milk, and I found a woman on only the breast who was selling breast milk in Wasilla Alaska, so I emailed her and she emailed me back when and where, well right about then I got real shy, and backed off. well it has been a month and today I cashed in my copper money and decided that if I was going to do this I was going to do it right , so instead of 100 oz I went ahead and sent her an email for 200oz , but I have some questions I know that when you thaw it out you use warm water but what is the right temperature that the milk has to be? The reason why I am buying so much is just in case I like it and she decides not to sell anymore I have a larger abundance for later.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Setting aside the fact that I really can't see myself drinking a stranger's fluids...

Quote Originally Posted by skilganon
    I have some questions I know that when you thaw it out you use warm water but what is the right temperature that the milk has to be?
    Ummm... 98.6F? Baby gets it at breast temperature, right?
    Wow, I cannot believe I actually know something about this. You will want to contact what is called an "approved human milk bank" (easy search on the Internet when you use that specific term). Safer. Please keep in mind though that until this business has a surplus, you are actually taking milk away from a baby that may need this for health reasons, or driving the cost up for a family that may not be able to afford the approximately 4-600 dollars it costs to feed a baby. I get how you might think it would be neat or healthy, but it has control risks and some moral questions you may want to ask yourself.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.