View RSS Feed

UGAFAN1985

Close calls! (UPDATE)

Rate this Entry
To try to find out if my diapers had been found, I started talking to my grandmother when we were alone. I chose her because if my mom had found the diapers, she would have told my grandmother. My grandmother told me that my mom had not said anything to her about finding anything in my room. She wanted to know what it was in my room that I didn't want to her to find. Moment of truth, do I tell her or not? I took a leap of faith and told her it was diapers. After telling her this, she wanted to know if I was having medical problems. I assured her that I wasn't, and explained why I had them. The conversation had to stop there because my mom walked in the room. Later after my mom went to bed, we finished the conversation. My grandmother was completely understanding and didn't care that I like wearing diapers. At the end of the conversation she told me that she has concerns that I will become diaper dependent. I assured her that I won't. She also told me that if my mom finds the diapers again in my room, that I will need to tell her. I explained how many times I've wanted to tell her when she found them but just froze. She told me that the next time, if it happens, I will just have to "Bight the Bullet" and tell her everything. So, my grandmother knows and is accepting of this side of me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you. At least your grandmother knows. Next one will be your mom if you all live in the same house.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72
    Good for you. At least your grandmother knows. Next one will be your mom if you all live in the same house.
    It's just me and my mom in the same house.
    Well, that's a real fortunate stroke. I'm happy it worked out so well! Do you plan on telling your mom, or keeping it a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Well, that's a real fortunate stroke. I'm happy it worked out so well! Do you plan on telling your mom, or keeping it a secret?
    I plan on keeping it secret. If, by chance, she does find my stash again, I figure I will have to do what my grandmother asked me to do and that's tell her everything!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.