View RSS Feed

Title go here.

Rate this Entry
So right now I feel the worst I've felt in months. I'm alone, and I don't know what to do, so I'm posting here.

Today started out good. I had planned to meet with someone I had met online through a friend. Then I did what I always do...I ran. I cancelled and moved it tomorrow. So aside from some shopping today, I've been here, alone. Even in the stores, I'm by myself. Even when I'm with friends, no one is around. Everyone is out, enjoying themselves..couples in relationships. I just need to get through today, tomorrow will be better, it usually is. I've never understood more than I do now how someone can need a drink. Need a smoke. Need to get away from it...mind wander, escape. I'm sorry for this ramble, I just need to type.

Get some good music playing, light a Lucky Strike unfiltered (or filtered I guess) and pour yourself a glass of scotch. You'll feel better within 10 minutes, I guarantee. ; ]
    Well, I don't smoke but I poured myself some rum, which seemed to put me in a better mood. Then I got way more drunk than I should have gotten off that amount of rum, and decided to fall asleep with all the lights on and music still blasting - curled up on the carpet beside my desk and snuggling a speaker, whilst still wearing cat ears.

Yeah...last night was weird.
    I know that feeling all too well... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.