View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

My dad is awesome. :3

Rate this Entry
We went to walgreens today, and I was able to get diapers. They have tabs on the side too and are walgreens brand also. I'm wearing a wet one right now. I placed it one of my maxi pads for extra absorbency. I really don't know what I'm going to do with this wet diaper, so I'm going to wear it for a while.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Parents. Just when you think you have them figured out, they do something great. Congrats, it's great he accepts your DL side.
    He doesn't know. XD I just asked him if I could get them and he let me. I didn't have to say why or anything. That's what I meant because I wasn't even in my period.
    Sorry, I jumped to the wrong conclusion. But anyway, he still sounds great, letting you have them. Enjoy!
    damn i wish it was that easy for me i have to get them on rare, rare occasions and then feel really akward about it on my own when it comes to the actual buying part let alone it happening with the knowlage of parents, so i think you're pretty lucky in that regard.
    I'm glad you got what you wanted. Kinda jealous you have such a nice dad...

Anyways finally got my green nametag! *jumps up and down* I wouldn't mind playing with the Chessie Cat sometimes, if you'd like. *paw*

--sf
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.