View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

A question about teen diapers

Rate this Entry
Does anyone know if they have diapers for teens? I don't want to use pampers in my story because it just seems a little odd for my non-ABDL readers on the writing site I go on. I thought of bambino diapers, but I don't want to discourage those that actually be secretly into diapers on the place where I go.

Also, so far people on said writing site are enjoying my ABDL story. It's surprising because I thought for sure people would be weirded out by it. I've gotten about three or four comments on my story.

But anyway, diapers for teens? My character is fourteen. If not, then I can just go with her wearing pampers and plastic pants or something...

What about Goodnites?
    That's what my character was wearing in the beggining. I'm at a point where she wants to wear real diapers.
    Perhaps she could get ahold of size small adult diapers? They can be found at medical supply stores and some independent pharmacies.
    The only 'teen' diapers I've ever actually seen come from some SKETCH places. According to an IC friend of mine, the only real teen padding is goodnites, and if you're big enough, small size adult stuff, which isn't ultra common. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.