View RSS Feed

Capybyra

Where to begin? Well- a warped by pain childhood otherwise mundane in gender and sexuality...

Rate this Entry
Normal is said to be a setting on washing machines.

I've come to adopt an amused tolerance for all people and things that deserve honorable respect. Balanced against zero tolerance for haters while holding hopes of being able to make them "Not Hate" if they wish healing, that is.

I cannot tolerate the intolerant is a phrasing I've seen with various attributions but doubt as to the originator's true identity. The phrase sort of resonates with me alongside a firm conviction that we're all responsible for the consequences our life causes.

Being good is a loaded term as one person's good is so NOT universal so we're left with some territory in limbo more often than not. Even whilst many things are a simple pass/fail for honorable or dishonorable conduct to me- It's consensus that often evades.

Sort of " Eww- or OH! you do WHAT" having limitless vistas of what the triggery bits are-or not.,
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Alas, I now have an answer to the question: What is normal? ...a setting on washing-machines...of course!

You've been so gracious Capybyra, to adorn my blogs with your complement! Were it not that I'm spread quite thin, and have perhaps a few too many 'irons' in the 'fire'...I believe that I could do much better here...

There are some things that you say that escape me in complete understanding; however I do understand a comparison to the "warped by pain childhood"...perhaps I'll look further into the definitions of mundane, or perhaps too I understand your use of it with "gender and sexuality".

I was only able to rather guess "WiP" as works in progress, primarily due to some of my genuine writer-type friends probably using that term...or more specifically the acronym...

You'll not be long to be one year here at ADISC, and a relatively 'scant' 37 posts...the fact that you seem to be so responsive to my 'works', makes me feel especially compelled to encourage you to continue your expressions, and interactions here on ADISC...

...and that if you should receive potential criticisms; they are almost certainly meant constructively out of the intent to understand better, and/or help you in your journey here...

I will take the next few moments to read your other posts...that i may understand all the better...
    Congratulations on your first ADISC blog entry, and welcome!

With genuine respect, and my warmest regards,
    *keep writing*
    -Marka
    Hehe- I too have been spread thin. All too many things in life get the wrong priorities from us. Like this morning- overslept and did not have time for my sunday morning enemas. Which has me off schedule for tonight's coffee retention session.

So it's shortly off to be a Happy Cramper prepping for my usual sunday night holding 2 quarts of coffee about 15 minutes- followed by rinses of salt/soda til clear. Thence prostate massage and off to bed.

TMI to some? Yeah- but it's just part of my life needs/ comforts.

Re: few posts- Quality over quantity counts for many things.

Thanks for being- you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capybyra
    Hehe- I too have been spread thin. All too many things in life get the wrong priorities from us. Like this morning- overslept and did not have time for my sunday morning enemas. Which has me off schedule for tonight's coffee retention session.

So it's shortly off to be a Happy Cramper prepping for my usual sunday night holding 2 quarts of coffee about 15 minutes- followed by rinses of salt/soda til clear. Thence prostate massage and off to bed.

TMI to some? Yeah- but it's just part of my life needs/ comforts.

Re: few posts- Quality over quantity counts for many things.

Thanks for being- you.
    -Thanks for having me...me...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.