View RSS Feed

PaddedSuperboy

Being A Diaper Lover. My fears and thoughts.

Rate this Entry
It's the worst feeling in the world not being able to tell people who you fully are. I'm exhausted fom hiding who I am from my closest friends and my family. Sadly, something that's a part of me is a component of my personality that I must lock away from the general public, fearful of the rejection and backlash, the confusion and unwillingness to understand. I can't tell my closest friends, I can't tell my mother and father. While I pride myself in branching out with my diapers lately, wearing them outside of the house and ect, it's sad I'll possibly never be absolutely truthful with anyone. That this is my "dirty secret." I know I shouldn't feel regretful or guilty for my fetish but I do. Sometimes I just wish I could be normal.
How can I possibly have a relationship without lying to my girlfriend? Would a future partner ever accept this part of myself? Maybe it's my mind overreacting but I don't think anyone could accept this affection I have for diapers. Our love for babyism & diapers is so misconstructed and misunderstood by the general public and that saddens me.
I hope for a day where I can comfortably tell people who I really am. While diapers are not my whole life, they are apart of me, and I wish so much to be truthful with others.

I don't wish to have such a sulking post but I really just feel so depressed sometimes. And I know these thoughts shouldn't bother me. But time to time they come up in my head and they do cause me unwanted, conflicting thoughts.

Comments

*applauds*
    Welcome to this part of discovery, ConnorFilmBoy!

Enter, the proposed intentions: __________________ (fill in the blank)

Hopefully, you'll have a synapses of resolving discoveries, and intentions...that will lead you to a balance...living a life that we're 'supposed' to, and dealing with issues, we didn't consciously 'choose' to 'wear'... "I mean...why would we choose, to socially F%ck ourselves *potentially* ??!"...

The only thing I can really advise...consider the advice of others, but make your own way!...

Live to see another day, but perhaps don't merely settle for being oppressed closeted...

As I'm sure that you have noticed...we collectively, as a community...one which I might add, has a significant level of intelligence, and heart, and number...have not been able to come up with much more of an answer...and the nearest compromise seems to be...think about what you may do, and how it may result, but do what you believe that you must...

Making mistakes is not likely wrong...not learning from them...probably is...

May the force be with you...Daniel-son!

With respect, and warm regards,
    -Marka
    Finding someone (or multiple someones) to share this with will be challenging. It's a challenge many in our community have risen to successfully, and I think with time you will be ready. While it's not required, I'd suggest that you look for friends in the community that you could meet in real life. Whether or not you discuss diapers and such with them, I have found it to be a highly significant component on my road to self-acceptance.

You are not alone, and while this is a strange desire, there are people put there who can see it for the harmless and potentially enjoyable quirk it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    Finding someone (or multiple someones) to share this with will be challenging. It's a challenge many in our community have risen to successfully, and I think with time you will be ready. While it's not required, I'd suggest that you look for friends in the community that you could meet in real life. Whether or not you discuss diapers and such with them, I have found it to be a highly significant component on my road to self-acceptance.

You are not alone, and while this is a strange desire, there are people put there who can see it for the harmless and potentially enjoyable quirk it can be.
    I really am willing to meet up with fellow diaper lovers and Ab's and I think it would be that next step into further being comfortable with myself and who I am. I just would love to see someone in front of me, with my own interests. To have that visualization that I'm not the only diaper lover around my community.
    Even IC people have problems with relationships because of diapers. I was engaged to a lady, we were living together so she knew I wore diapers at night for bed wetting. A month before our wedding she called it off. Saying that she couldn't handle being married to someone who would always be wearing diapers. That may have worked too be the best seeing I now them 24/7. If you find your Right soul mate the diapers will not matter.
    I just don't think I'll ever find a woman that could be okay with this. I'm not necessarily asking another person to dabble into diapers with me. I just want to be accepted, to not be treated like a freak who needs therapy. I know everyone wants to be accepted in one aspect or another. I just want to be loved, I just want to love someone.
    As you said you might find someone from the community. Your young yet give life a chance. But diapers for me is one of the first things I need to get out of the way being IC.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen
    As you said you might find someone from the community. Your young yet give life a chance. But diapers for me is one of the first things I need to get out of the way being IC.
    I know I'm young, and I know I shouldn't be worried. But it's just the small pessimist that lives inside me from time to time. I just feel like things won't look promising for my future love live. It's just a hard concept for some people to grasp, having their partner love being diapered.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.